It's Just Lunch / Dating

Hallandale, FL, US Review updated:

This company is a scam. Their customer service is horrible. They never listen to any of your needs. Their male dates are not prescreened. Most of mine stated they received a free date to try on me. They clearly do not have enough people, but they is not what they share up front. They even requested I go on a date to meet someone in the evening near the county jail. The representative told me they don't have any restaurant agreements near me. All dates were a minimum of over 30 minutes away with no traffic. My "stylish" date showed up with a belly over his pants and popping buttons on his shirt. Then had two drinks before I arrived, and 4 more on the date. One brought a dog and was over 15 minutes late. Many restaurant partners could not find the reservation. One date had dinner before the planned dinner date. The waiter brought me bread. I think he felt bad. My last one quizzed me on plastic surgery and hair extensions. Clearly high quality individuals. The owner should be embarrassed.

An
Dec 06, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 06, 2016

What you are describing are some of the same complaints people have had about them for YEARS. I don't know how they are even still in business.BTW: The Hallendale location has 70 complaints with the BBB and a D- rating.