[Resolved] Iranian Hospital Dubai. . . Worst Hospital With Worst Surgeons / Iranian hospital dubai. . . Worst hospital with worst surgeons

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dr Tabari - Mohamad Reza...was the doctor who did my surgery the surgery was nose surgery ..the staff was so ignoring and so rude ...after the surgery i had problems with breathing ..bleeding ..and my eyes were black plus the shape of my nose is badly outshaped ...whole shape is desroyed and now it is so ugly... and it is still after 5 months of the surgery...i have lost every thing ...my life is a mess now ..i was a 1000 times better than this befor ethe surgery ...the doctor started abusing mw with rude words when i came back to him " saying that nothing can be done get the hell out of here plus abused me a lot" ...he was so opposite and friendly before the surgery ...please please my life is destroyed and i dont want any ones else life to be destroyed ...dont ever think of going to this hospital for anything and espically ti this dr Tabari - Mohamad

• Resolution statement

Iranian Hospital Dubai customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

Sa

Comments

• Hu
      12th of Nov, 2008

what has the authourity of the hospital have to say on the above comment, someone recommend the hospital to me but i am now scared and confused after seeing the comment

• Tr
      19th of Nov, 2008

Hi this for people who are searching for jobs in IT companies in dubai i can say the first and foremost worst ever seen company there is NETLINKBLUE.

The major issue there is they dnt credit salary for any of the employees there, and the owner likes everything to keep it for him self rather than sharing his profit.
    If its a loss he wwants to share it saying loss no salary...

They have employees in visit visa... for years and years to go...

PLEASE EVER NEVER JOIN IN NETLINKBLUE ITS FOR ALL NEW COMERS WHO COME TO DUBAI. DO NOT EVER JOIN EVEN THEY GIVE MILLIONS...

Hope the GOVERNMENT TAKES RESPECTIVE ACTION ON THESE COMPANIES...

Regards,

Truth publisher..

• Ah
      3rd of Dec, 2008

what will the athourities say they dont have time to review anything ...because they are so busy in destroying peoples life ...my surgery in this hospial has costed me in every way, mentally, physically, and financialy ...i am almost over ...u go in this hospital you are responsible for anything that happens not the doctor thats wat the doctor told me after the surgery ...and i have seen that happenning to me...god blast the doctors of this hospital ...Ameen

• Na
      23rd of Feb, 2009

YES I AM WITH YOU TOTALLY, i deleivered my first baby there and it was really like horriebel, i stayed to months suffering from paining the cut down was big and infected and was not be able to sleep or sit down, the doctor made the operation for me I guess she was trianer and all the doctor there as well, the nurses are very rude with no humanities, i was screaming from the pain and the nurse was shouting at me, My God if i was strong the time I would teach her how to treat patients, in sumarry very bad hospital.

• Za
      1st of Mar, 2009

Omg im scared to read the comment above cuz my surgery is after like 4 months..in iranian hospital for nose job..and i have given up since i read the comment..im not going to take this risk.

• Mo
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Yha I too heared The Netlinkblue company is a bad company they will not give salaries to their employes..

27th of Jun, 2009

This hospital is helping people since 1970 with great services. its oldest dubai hospital. if they are bad as you assumptive. they will close it since long time... I don’t understand why you complaining here?? why don’t you go to dubai health authority and complain there if you really have a serious case

• Aj
      14th of Jul, 2009

I went to iranian hospital this Jan, and i was got hig fever, normally fever just a samll case, should be gone after injection.but that time wasnt . I told the DR, i really not feeling well.and they gaven me an injection .i was setting there for 40minutes..but still felt terrible, the temperature still remained 39.5℃ !!! Then i went to the
    DR, he told just wait~~So i just back home ...but did not feel better at all~Finally i had to phone my friend, he is
    DR too, i read him the prescription which i got from Iranian hospital, he was wondering why they just gaven me
    wrong medicine in sucn case..after i hurry to my friend's clinic, and i felt better just in 15minutes after gaven
    injection.it is the truely happened to me ~as now i really dont believe to go to that hospital...

24th of Jul, 2009

This hospital hires very unprofessional doctors who dont care about the patients its like boucher house they start buchering humans like one after the another...they do many surgeries here but the people who are large in numbers are poor people who dont have much money and the hospital doctors and management take advantage of them and they loot them and do what ever they like and after " what the poor people can do if the surgeries go wrong"...they dont care abot how the surgeries go they jst have targets about 30-40- surgeries a day no matter how the results are they keep on doing n meeting their targets and if out of 30 surgeries 15-16 surgeries go wrong they will say" since they are doing so many surgeries it is obvious for some of them to go wrong"...is this a responsible statement why do you do so many surgeries ...when u know with so much numbers u cant give the patients satisfaction of what they want ...the hospital is just destroying lives and looting people ...god blast this hospital and the doctors of it.

• Av
      9th of Aug, 2009

even i do have a terrible expereince in iranian hospital dubai, the doctors specially in the maternity section are worse than a maniac such inexperienced doctors how could they recruit in such a hoospital where they plays with human life.my experience was my wife was pregnent at the time of delivery they refused to admit thanks to god that in al wasl hospital she delivered and they saved the life of my wife and my sons, some one really take a strong action against them.

• Os
      16th of Sep, 2009

i have a worse surgery with dr tabari too me and my friend have same problem in our nose, unfortunatly i went to doctor tabari and he says i need to do surgery even without examination on my nose, after surgery i found i cant brithing and loss of smell, i went to mannanger of hospital he is an uguly man and he dident do anything .
    my friend was visited with another young doctor i think dr davoud and dr after visit him say he has allergy and need to take medicine, he is good now.
    after a while i decided to see dr davoud but staff of hospital say dr davoud was sent to iran because he is working well and patiently with people.
    i dont know why dubai goverment allow to continue same hospital .

• Os
      18th of Sep, 2009

god blast dr TABARI AND IRANIAN HOSPITAL

• Ra
      28th of Sep, 2009

Believe me some patients have very ingratitude opinions about Iranian hospital, I think he /she wanted to take advantage don't forget you chose your hospital, your surgeon, and you signed your surgical consent and you accepted operation risks. Dubai health care believes that IRANIAN HOSPITAL has good responsibility and has got accredited certificate in the UAE, If you don't believe it don't go to Iranian hospital, because I had successful surgery there and their habit was very well .

• Mi
      14th of Dec, 2009

I'm Canadian and moved to Dubai in 2009
    I visit Iranian Hospital in Dubai at least 5 times this year and my experience was absolutely excellent compare to Canada and US medical care. the price is reasonable and it covers the medicine as well.
    their service was fast and you could use most of office insurances there.
    Nose surgery is a cosmetic one and I understand this practice is common in IRAN after revolution and there are a lot of people doing that. it has its own risks. I'm sorry for your suffer but it could be equally happened in any hospital in any country.
    do some research on north American and European medical service.

Cheers
    Moe

• Za
      14th of Jan, 2010

i also only have excellent reviews about Iranian hospital dubai. my mum had a back surgery there and it was very successful. the hospital staff are very courteous and the doctors very professional. i suspect that some of the above reviews were written by one person under different names. it is a good hospital and i recommend it to everyone. Mohammed and hussaina, dont take heed of these funny stories told here. go to the hospital yourself and see things for yourself. its a good hospital. as good as any in europe and america.

Zainab

• Is
      15th of Jan, 2010

since i have been in dubai transferred from france, mulhouse, me and my family is only using this hospitol eeven I have insurance which has a long list of hospitols name in dubai but I did not find any reason to chnage the hospitol as it is covering all my needs at one place.
    staff, facilities and atmosphere everything very good only thing medicine descriptions are in persian language which I can not read

19th of Jan, 2010

even i thought going to this hospital will be the best thing for me .i thought this hospital as one of the bst hospitals in U.A.E ...BUT NO!!! this hospital destroyed my whole life ...the doctors here are so ignorant i hope mr sam, mike, israd something bad should also happen with you so that you can understand why complaints are posted and why people get angry when the patients put their trust in doctors and it end up in ruinin th patients life and doctors not accepting their mistakes ...

• Kh
      8th of Mar, 2010

Irani Hospital is very nice and very good service and have special Service very nice Doctors Ara also thanks

• Su
      5th of Apr, 2010

Two months ago a relative of mine had a baby there, she was very happy with the treatment she recieved. My wife will be having a baby soon inshallah and i am taking her there based on many recommendations, and i will write about the experience here.

• Ka
      6th of Apr, 2010

i am satisfied with iranian hospital. i get wat i want at a good cost. ;)