[Resolved] Iranian Hospital Dubai / Dr tabari ent surgeon

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

He is worlds worst surgeon a butcher, he destroyed my life after me doing rhinoplasty surgery from him, he reduced my nose so much that now i have trouble in breathing and my whole shape of nose is destroyed and i have got dark circles after the surgery, im am completely ugly and have problemes in breathing as well...god vlast you ..i curse you doctor you will never be happy in your life ...he after the surgery is so ignorant and all rude ...im almost at verge of killing my self ...god blast you Dr tabari.hes a wolf in sheeps clothing

• Resolution statement

Iranian Hospital Dubai customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

Sa

Comments

• Ah
      3rd of Dec, 2008

yes i agree with you friend, THIS HOSPITAL IS WORST I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO, this hospital hires some unprofessional people who are nothing but money mongers .