iQor — very rude and unrespectiful
I received my second phone call on a sataurday morning at 730 am .The caller asked why I haven't paid a speeding ticket that I received in 1992.
My first complaint is why would a collection agency phone at that time of the morning on a weekend
Secondily the man on the phone was abrupt and aggresive and I told him that the ticket was paid he called me a liar.
Thirdily I am positive I paid the ticket, but who keeps records for 18 or 19 years
I will keep trying to find someway or someone who can check them out. As I think they are trying to collect on a paid ticket.I have talked to the ontario provincial police about them and my ticket.The opp's told me if I had not paid, that my driving privileges in Ontario would have been suspended(but they are not)
Who governs this collection agency ### and how do we know they are honest and above board.
More iQor Complaints & Reviews
- iQor - iqor telephone harassment 
- iQor Canada - telephone harrassment 
- iQor - bad business practices 
- iQor Canada - harrasing phone calls rude opertators 
- iQor - iqor telemarket collection for rogers 
- iQor - telephone harsment
- iQor - harassing phone calls 
- iQor-cbcl - scammers
- iQor - a telephone spam company 
- iQor Canada Ltee - harassment