Ipsos i-Say / no response to my emails regarding my login

New York, NY, US Review updated:

I am very disappointed with IPSOS ISAY because I have written to them on many occasions regarding my login information. NOBODY bothered to respond to me. I have been a member for at least 10 years. I hardly redeem points for purchases.
It has been for a month now that IPSOS did NOT send me any surveys. Whenever I log int the website, my username and password are not recognized. I have tried to call the New York office's telephone number but nobody answered. I left many messages but no one has replied.
I am not certain if this is a legitimate company. How can I trust them in doing business. I must redeem all my points now. Please look into my case at once.

• Updated by Rose Gross, Nov 19, 2017

Hi,
    This company has fooled me for sometime now. I tried to respond to their surveys but am told "OOPS, this survey is NO Longer needed. This went on for sometime. For the past 4 weeks, I tried to log into my account to redeem points.
    My username and password were not recognized each time I tried to log in. I called this company's New York office on several occasions but did not get a reply. I need to know why this company is allowed to practice in the US. The Better Business Bureau must look into this important matter.
    This is a scam organization. I spent too much time working on the surveys but to no avail. I need the government to look into this serious situation. I want this company to be investigated.

• Updated by Rose Gross, Nov 21, 2017

I need to redeem all the points I have from IPSOS I SAY. They scam me all this while. I have many points to redeem.

• Updated by Rose Gross, Nov 22, 2017

I am waiting patiently for IPSOS I Say to reply me. I need them to to let me log into the website and redeem all the points that I have currently.

• Updated by Rose Gross, Nov 22, 2017

I am patient and have to be patient. I cannot log into the website. My username and password are NOT recognized. IPSOS I SAY must have deleted my username and password from their records.

Ro