iPayment.com / They are holding $1367 of my batch funds
I am about to permanently dump iPayment and 1st National Processing because of poor customer service regarding chargebacks and risk management. They are holding $1367 of my batch funds with no interest for 2 months and they did so without bothering to inform me. When I inquired I found their reasons were bogus and faulty and they still have not bothered to apologize.
I also have lost $600 because of 1st National's inability to deal with a bogus chargeback which the customer told his bank he was no longer contesting. Therefore as far as I'm concerned iPayment and 1st National has stolen $2000 from me.
More iPayment.com Complaints & Reviews
- iPayment Inc - Money scam 
- iPayment Inc - Do not use this credit card processor 
- iPayment Inc - PCI Fraud 
- iPayment - iPayment sucks 
- IPayment, Inc. - SCAM COMPANY
- Paysafe Group / iPayment - merchant account services
- Paysafe Group / iPayment - merchant processing terminal & policies 
- iPayment Inc D/B/A Creditcardprocessing.com - credit card processing fake ad & incompetents
- iPayment - Credit card merchant
- iPayment - Credit Card Processing