iPayment.com / They are holding $1367 of my batch funds

I am about to permanently dump iPayment and 1st National Processing because of poor customer service regarding chargebacks and risk management. They are holding $1367 of my batch funds with no interest for 2 months and they did so without bothering to inform me. When I inquired I found their reasons were bogus and faulty and they still have not bothered to apologize.

I also have lost $600 because of 1st National's inability to deal with a bogus chargeback which the customer told his bank he was no longer contesting. Therefore as far as I'm concerned iPayment and 1st National has stolen $2000 from me.

Be

Comments

• Ip
      30th of Apr, 2009

ipayment is horrendous. You'd do best to avoid them at all costs, as it will cost you out the wazoo when they tighten the screws. Just google "iPayment" complaints" and watch the joy.

My personal experience was they charged nearly FIVE PERCENT on all cards, they'd randomly insert extra fees ( oh, but they say you could have opted out IF you'd known/ been notified about them) and my personal favorite: Sending a letter with no date, to tell you about a pile of fees you were liable for in the two months previous . Mind you, this letter comes AFTER those months have passed, so there's nothing you can do to get rid of the fees. They'll tell you "It's in your contract. Too bad."

Too bad iPyament sucks! Tell the world!

• Ta
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Paysafe Group - Skrill
    Canada Square,London
    Bangladesh
    skrill.com

They scam with customer.i am a victim.at first they verified my account.i had deposited in my account.then suddenly they blocked my account.i want to get back my wallet and as well as my account where i submmitted my legal document for verification.would you please help me?

• Na
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Paysafe Group / iPayment - Account verification
    Lahore
    Pakistan

Hello Sir,
    I am Najeeb ul Rehman my account has been blocked and now I want to use it kindly activate my account ASAP. If you have any issue kindly contact me on najeebul.rehman@hotmail.com
    And cell number +923214362013