Ioffer.com - mhytdhf472watches (3)

I purchased 3 watches from this seller for Christmas Gifts. To date I have not received them and tracking says they are in NY. I tried contacting the seller MHYTDHF472 and they kept saying check my post office. I have contacted the post office and Nothing can be found on the items. I contacted the IOffer Help desk and they told the seller to contact me about a refund, they are useless telling me they are a market place and have no control over sellers. The HELL they don't, they could tell the seller MHYTDHF472 the seller they will not be allowed to sell items in their MARKET PLACE. The seller, MHYTDHF472 now doesn't respond to my emails. I am out $61.31. This seller MHYTDHF472 are crooked, do not buy from this seller MHYTDHF472

November 21, 2016 Seller 05:22 AM
hi, please order. Confirm your payment. 1-3 day, we will send the goods. international shipping. Shipping need 15-25 day, thanks

Last Posted Tracking Information
January 11, 2017 9:50 AM Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

January 24. 2017 from iOffer Help Desk
Seller - Please contact the buyer of this unfulfilled order to arrange a refund. Thank you for your cooperation.

As you can see MHYTDHF472 runs a shady operation, can not be trusted and please don't Purchase anything from this seller

Jc