iOffer.com / rip off!

Never visit or buy anything on ioffer.com! The web site is nothing but a collection of scam artist and ioffer.com does nothing to help those ripped off.

Comments

• Br
      11th of May, 2008

I've had great deals for years on ioffer but lately, I can't get this hua liu in Hong Kong (who has a goodOkia (13) seller name at cnjkke@hotmail.com to respond once he got the $820 USD from PayPal.

• Da
      11th of Oct, 2008

Ioffer is terrible. I was had. I ordered a pair of designer boots advertised as authentic, I got knock-off pumps instead, the seller refused to cure, Paypal wouldn't help, and to add insult to injury, because this was my first time on a site like this, she persuaded me to give a positive rating before she sent me the item, claiming that she needed a rating to bid on other items.

So shame on me for being such a patsy, but I hope this will help others to avoid both Ioffer and a seller there called "woshing." Also, all their stuff, as I now realize is counterfeit crap.

• He
      19th of Oct, 2008

I purchased a handbag from babeisland and never recieved my item either. I tried and tried to contact the seller and they he/she/it never responded. I filed a complaint with ioffer and they ofcourse did nothing. I ordered and paid for my purchase on 9/3/2008 and her it is 10/19/2008 I still have no handbag. I will never deal with ioffer again. Damn scam artists.

6th of Nov, 2008

I feel that all online marketplaces are going to have good and bad sellers, hence good and bad experiences. The only thing we can do is to shop and sell smart to protect ourselves. Take all the measurements we need to our advantage. With the internet today, everything can be a scam, you never know.

I recently joined iOffer and it's been a refreshing alternative to me so far. There are a lot of nice and helpful members in the community, and they offer many FREE tools and features. That's why I just started a blog to try and highlight some of their things for everyone. Hope this comment helps people consider trying it for themselves before settling on anything.

5th of Jan, 2009

i recently purchased a cellphone from seller frgtsdewed on ioffer.com . the seller was very hesitant about sending me any information regarding my purchase . then once i recieved the package, instead of the blackberry storm that i had paid for the seller sent me a pair of old broken sunglasses. i too filed a complaint with ioffer and they have yet to do anything. nor has paypal. im am super furious but i know GOD will handle those thieves who stole our money. so i was thinking that since so many of us have been ripped off from sellers on ioffer.com maybe we can file a class action lawsuit against ioffer.com . i mean this just isnt fair . we might be able to get the money we lost plus extra and worst case scenario if we dont get our money back maybe we can at least close the site down so this doesnt happen to anyone else. if your interested let me know what you think . ruqayyah14@gmail.com

• Is
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I recently purchase a pair of sunglasses from ioffer.com and never received them they told me to stop reporting my complaint to them i never been so humiliated in my life . During the time of purchase they said they hadthe items but once i purchased it they no longer had the items available. I was fortunate enough to have only invest $28.00 it could have been far more money. I t makes me upset that people can get away with commiting a crime!!!

• Or
      6th of Feb, 2009

i have been ordering from ioffer for a while now, and somehow this time, besides recieving my package so late, it also has an added " custom fee " to it, has anyone been charge a custom fee? If they are saying that they are taxing me for copy write, why would the US government allow these website to go on. They already charge us soo much for shipping and handling and now this. I dont understand why they specialized in wholesale if they are not allowing this bags to be sold here in US. To make the story short, i paid 630.00 for 21 bags and 500.00 for custom fee which totals to 1, 130.00 for just 21 bags. I could have gone to the country myself and purchase the bags specially i know that bags over there only cost $1.00, and yes i am serious.

26th of Feb, 2009

I was scammed by "madsmoo" back in November 08. Paid $3500 canadian thru PayPal for a Microdermabrasion machine. Nver got the machine. Before the purchase Pay pal assured me I was dealing with legit seller and told me I was safe to go ahead. Now they apolagize and say that thre is never any guarentee. Contacted ioffer, they did nothing. There are currently two people that are in negotiations to buy the same machine. I have been trying to warn them but, when I hit the button to leave them a message, it gives me a message that the guestbook is currently being updated. I am sooo frustrated because I can't even contact these people to warn them to stop their payments immediatley.
    Ioffer is a cheesy little scamzone, but PayPal???!!! I am really dissapointed in them. Public opinion is that it is a safe way to do online purchasing, but clearly the public has been ill advised.
    Please reply if you can help.

• Ki
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I AM SKAMMAH!!!

• Io
      3rd of Jul, 2009

FOOLS!!! STOP TALKING DOWN US SCAMMERS SITE~~~~ WE WILL ALWAYS SCAM

4th of Feb, 2010

I contacted PayPal and all they did was delay my getting my money back then canceled my claim. What a bunch of A__ H____. Guess they want another class action suit. Ill be the first in line to get money back. I was continually lied to by PayPal customer service when I called them on the phone. Worthless. I contacted my bank and they are going to deal with PayPal and the b____ch that stole my money on iOffer. PAYPAL SUCKS AND SO DOES IOFFER. NEVER AGAIN

Great! You are correct.

4th of Feb, 2010

The iOffer sunglasses are cheap knockoffs and break quickly.

4th of Feb, 2010

PayPal took the money out of your bank account or credit card. Go file the theft forms either bank or credit card will ask you to fill out and you will get your money back. PayPal sucks. If enough banks do this to PayPal maybe something will be done.

4th of Feb, 2010

Scammers will be prosecuted. I know one that is already in jail so all are not so smart.

• Ko
      27th of Mar, 2010

If something seems to good to be true, then it probably IS.

I just saw that DIOR leather jacket for 38 Dollars :) Hilarious, I thought to myself: where they are located?

Of course, China. No wonder, they can afford making replicas, but they can work in 3 shifts also (means, say, Nike factory officially works two shifts, but the machienery is never stopped, the unofficial production goes on - same product, but illegal). But think of the quality of replicas... UV in sunglasses? U will be happy if you don't get blind.

What dying colour they use for the leather jackets? Can be poisonous industrial dye... Not talking about typical scam with payments.
    So we are not humans for them, they don't care. For them humans is their family who they have to give food for...

So for me it all was obvious, even before reading the opinions...

• Hc
      27th of Apr, 2010

Every time I saw an ad that seem too true to believe and added to the cart. Then all it said was Money Order. No other options. that is when I know something was up.
    Don't waste your time here.

• Tr
      20th of May, 2010

They are all scammers. Ordered one thing...got another and then refuded to take it back... Karma is hell!!!

• Ya
      27th of Aug, 2010

ioffer has been good to me. I look at other buyers feedback and buy from people who have 100% positive feedback. I am also a seller on ioffer and some of us pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. There are some bad seeds but some of us make an honest living on such sites. And remember never send money overseas! Just my practice, and any large purchases can be claimed as fraud at your bank. Make some calls, Get the word out on here about every scammer! Lets fight back! I wish you all luck. ioffer member yarbrough10

• Su
      30th of Aug, 2010

All of you who are complaining it is a scam website set up by fraudsters i went to the police months ago they are still investigating and the police even think paypal is getting a cut of the profits too. It will be shown in the uk as detectives go undercover and buy good from ioffer, tradetang and some other sites and they will be shut down very soon.