iOfferrip off artists

I recently made four purchases on ioffer. The only seller who was honest and actually sent the merchandise I ordered and paid for, had her account suspended by ioffer with no explanation. The three other thieves and/or ripoff artists are still on there. I don't understand how this company can stay in operation when so many people have been ripped off and they protect the low life ###, but do nothing for the customer who lost their hard-earned money. I have sent a complaint email to the company's customer service department, but am quite sure I won't get a response or any help from them. I just want to warn everyone who is even thinking of making a purchase on ioffer that I am now out more than $200. Save your money!

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2008
    iOffer - screwed
    iOffer
    www.ioffer.com

ioffer is a disgrace! I bought an item from ioffer and when it arrived it had an expiration date of 2017. I told the seller I would like to send it back because of the expiration date and he became an instant ***. He told me in writing that if I sent it back he would refund my money. I sent it back the same day I got it. He received it and claimed I took the product and ran it over with my car and now it was damaged and he wasn't going to refund my money. I disputed it with Paypal and they have decided to side with ioffer. Buyers are not protected at all with ioffer. If you want to be taken advantaged of, cheated, and lied to, by all means use ioffer.com.

• Ju
      Dec 30, 2008
    iOffer - bought a non-working cellphone
    Ruben from IOffer
    New York

I bought and paid for a non-working cellphone from a guy name Ruben who was the salesman on IOffer, the first P168 cell did not work, I sent it back and he sent me a nonworking replacement, and I emailed him to let him know I would be sending it back and would like a refund, Ruben agreed and I did just that - of course the no good crook stated he never got the cellphone back and therefore you know I did not receive my refund. So I'm out of luck without a cellphone and my $144.00. "Warning" to all", never buy from Ruben, I will give you his address to assure you that he's the purpose you do not purchase anything from.

• Ku
      Oct 31, 2009
    iOffer - fraudsters and con artists
    Ioffer

I bought a pair of '100% authentic chlow wing tall boots, in chloe box, distressed calf leather, in chloe box, with gold-tone hardware, size 42' off ioffer for $200!

I received a pair of man-made 'Hardcourts' brand shoe in hardcourts box, with no hardware, in a size 40!

Tried to get money back through paypal but unfortunately they say that they have no control over whether items are received in as described condition - only if they haven't been received.

I'm absolutely gutted - wouldn't pay $15 for these in a shop!

Don't go there - this site should be shut down for harbouring criminals.

• Ri
      Nov 19, 2009

I brought a bag and they took my money then a message came up saying that the seller was a fraud but they took my money i dnt know what to do helpppp i dnt know what to do now who do i contact. i even tried emailing but that did not work. the seller also has been removed from the listing all they said was that "we will send it asap" and that was it. then i had the message saying that i should avoid transaction when i already paid them my money. it there any legal action i can take against this website can someone please help me.

• Fr
      May 26, 2010
    iOffer - owners are fraud
    Ioffer

iOffer.com Charges your credit card for fees that they are not owed. Non Paying Buyer Fees they still charge you for. Theft, Fraud. They then Remove access to your account so you can not login to cover their tracks. Site is uncontrollable and littered with fake sellers and illegal activities from the people who run it and people who sell on it.

Ioffer has an F rating with BBB. Complaint boards and Forums are FULL of COMPLAINTS about this company for FRAUD. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. iOffer.com is a FRAUD

• Od
      Sep 04, 2010

thats wat u people get for beeing a grass if u dont like it dont use it

• Od
      Sep 04, 2010

thats wat u people get for beeing a grass if u dont like it dont use it simple as that

• Kl
      Sep 05, 2010
    iOffer - refuses to abide by their policies and no contact
    Ioffer, Inc.
    San Francisco
    California

I had a buyer(palermo)tried to buy a coin from me. Ioffer charged me for two invoices when I only had sent one. The man was out of country with an unconfirmed address and never paid for the item. I followed Ioffer's rules and waited til it was time to file non payer and contacted them as well 3 times. To this day, I received no contact and no help from Ioffer whatsover and I am being charged STILL for a transaction that had never went through.

STAY AWAY FROM IOFFER!! Do your selling and shopping elsewhere!! These people are SCAMMERS!

• Cc
      Sep 24, 2010
    iOffer - fraudulent sellers
    Time4miracles
    [protected]@aol.com
    Lynchburg
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

This person is selling on ioffer.com--selling Apple iphone 4g 32gb--located in US--tells the buyers he is from different areas in the us--told me he was in NY--will not accept any offers on ioffer--deals with you via email--told me I could pay via paypal then switched to Western Union--emailed pictures of the phone with a sign that had my name and the date on the pictures and gave me serial numbers which I verified thru Apple customer service. Paid 620.00 plus western union fees of 58.00 to send the money to him at the NY address then emails back and says he gave his home address and he is at school in VA--then gave me a new address to change the money route. Once he got the money then told me he was in line at Fed EX and would email a tracking number a little later. From that point on would not respond to phone calls or emails and has blocked my email address. I have filed charges against him with our local police department, FBI and FTC (Federal Trade Commission). He is still selling on ioffer and he is a complete fraud. He will take the money and you will not get it back or the product that you paid for. His name he calls himself if Antonio Word and I have located all his real information so if you need it let me know. This guy and his accomplises will get what is coming to them!

• Na
      Sep 27, 2010
    iOffer - buyer beware
    Ioffer

My account with I-offer has been cancelled because I posted one negative comment and failed to accept an offer that was somehow accepted by me-a mistake that the seller couldnot understand.I ordered the item from another seller and the other item that was sent from another seller was the wrong item.I contacted i-offer and the next thing i new-cancelled.I also never received an order and received confirmation of the seller being fraudulent from i-offer- so i was forced for protection to cancelled my cc. buyer beware-please be careful.good luck with trying to contact i-offer.

Oct 26, 2010
    iOffer - fraud
    ioffer
    Oklahoma

This site is filled with chinese sellers who think they can get away with scamming american buyers. The website itself doesn't offer any contact information and the only 'customer service' you get is the FAQ page which is ridiculous. The site knows it's got scammers on there yet they are unwilling to do anything about it but restrict the seller AFTER multiple buyers have been defrauded of their hard-earned money. This site needs to be stopped. Please file a complaint wherever you can against this site including the BBB. I feel so stupid having been defrauded by these idiots.

• Gl
      Nov 01, 2010
    iOffer - worldbattery ripoff
    WorldBattery
    Alton
    Illinois

I purchased a battery for a portable ultrasound machine from WorldBattery through iOffer on August 23, 2017. My credit card posted payment on August 25, 2017 and I still have yet to see the item purchased.
    iOffer is very good at hiding the business contact information. I have filed complaint after complaint with iOffer and not one reply.

STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

They are nothing but a scam and should be closed down!!!

• Mi
      Jan 29, 2011
    iOffer - fraudulent service
    Ioffer

All the counterfeit goods and scams from china has put a burden on honest people trying to make a living... you would think i offer would shut them down with all the complaints, but no! they continue to defraud people with fake coins clothing etc... i offer was suppose to be a place for disgruntled ebay users to go to because of ebays rising fees, but it has turned into one of the biggest scams on the internet...someone needs to shut this site down and freeze there assets etc... they need to be investigated, because it has gotten way out of control...

• Mi
      Feb 07, 2011
    iOffer - dissappointed with them
    Ioffer

I bought two DVD.s from "ioffer" believing them to be genuine articles.

However, much to my disappointment, they are copies, and, to top it up, they are very BAD copies.

No firm should be allowed to sell any product under false pretense. Had I known they were copies, I certainly would not have bought them.

I have bought many items from Amazon and ebay, and i have never been let dawn before.

I will make sure that all my family, friends, neighbours, and just about anybody i know, are aware of the scam that "ioffer" performs, and that they will not fall for the same trick, believing to buy a genuine article.

At the end of the day, the more people know about "ioffer" and the less "ioffer" will be able to sell.

Ultimately, it does'nt pay to be dishonest. You may gain temporarely, but once the word spreads around, people will stear well away from crooks like "ioffer".

• Sh
      Feb 07, 2011

Contact the FBI. Odds are they dont have permission to copy those movies so doing so and selling them is piracy and quite illegal. You could help have them arrested if you have a returning address.

• Th
      Feb 17, 2011

i believe their makeup is fake specially the MAC brand, because they give it for a very low price, to good to be real, but the problem is that they swear they are the real thing! plus they have a ridiculous amount of the 180 MAC palette, the amount of the 180 MAC for sale, can be counted in any other website and ioffer has tonnns of it???. so i truely believe ioffer is a big scam!!!

• Lo
      Mar 14, 2011

Ebooks Store: www.ebooks159.com
    More than 45, 000 ebooks in this store.Most ebooks are good quality and very cheap.
    If you have any question, you can contact me with LIVE CHAT, I'll reply as soon as quickly.
    Thank you.

iOffer - no service
    ioffer.com
    San Francisco
    California

I atempted to purchase something through iOffer.com and had a terrible experience. I asked a question about a product and received an offer from a seller on the product. I acceted the offer. At checkout I received an invoice from the seller that was not the agreed upon selling price. I contacted iOffer to solicit their assistance in this matter and they did nothing, they even deleted my requests for a dispute resolution. This company is as big a scam as the sellers on their site. Do not waste your time with iOffer.

• Io
      Apr 15, 2011
    iOffer - rippied off and customer service did nothing but paas the buck!
    ioofer
    Massachusetts

I purchased an item on ioffer on n3/15/11 it was to arrive within three days, it did not 0n 2//22 i asked if the item was on its way no communication from seller the same on3/24/25 etc.I contacted ioffer cutomer service3/25 thay did not answer until five days later telling me to do what i had already done in the interim contact mpayy file a report etc.The seller logged onto his account aq day or two later and ignored the twnty or so messages i had left for them.I asked ioffer what they intended to do to punish this obviously fradulent sellerNo reply.I contacted them again outlining allthe steps i had taken to resolve the issue, nothing, So i told them to close my account which they did and with record speed.The upshot of all this is ioffer appears th be the perfect haven for ### and scammers as they have nothing to fear from ioffer itself.I say RUN!!!RUN!!!RUN!!!from ioffer and don't look back!

• On
      Jun 20, 2011
    iOffer - everything
    Ioffer Inc
    California

Where to even start. I've been selling on ioffer for over 2 years and am happy to say I finally closed my account for good! I've been ripped off by sellers, scammed by some of the most ridiculous buyers, and ioffer never helped me once! They don't even have a phone number! I've had many successful transactions but not lately. New users and guest users were my main issue along with some who didn't read my listings or didn't understand them. I've had non paying buyers straight up refuse to pay due to their own stupidity of not ready my clear instructions, and then leave me bogus negative feedback that Ioffer never removes! Not to mention they charge you selling fees for selling an item so if a buyer doesn't pay your selling fees are tied up for 21 days which is a ridiculous amount of time to wait. The last straw was when some crazy and I mean crazy new user with a split personality disorder ruined my feedback and would not stop harassing me. She bought an item from me, I was out of town so I said it will go out when I get back, and even gave her a free gift to make up for the delay. Everything was fine until they claimed there was something wrong with the item and needed help, which I was glad to help but there, was something off about the reply. It was insulting; they basically said I’ll buy the second item in the set but for 11 dollars less because it's not worth it if it doesn't work right. I helped them anyway but told them my original price is already fair (over 300 others agreed in my feedback on this item). Then they pop up again and were very rude by saying they sent an offer to me 3 times(basically blaming me when ioffer was at fault because their website never works right) and said your item doesn't cost that much or isn’t worth that much. At this point I was really pissed off! What the hell does this person know about my items!? Oh and they said yeah you were right it works now. Not so much as a thank you or an I'm sorry. Then had the nerve to ask for a $5 discount because they were just replacing an item that got lost in a flood (ok I'm sorry but so many buyers have told me sob stories like this and they were nothing more than a lie so I don't believe them). So I said no again. Finally they agree to the actual price (which was a fixed price that I set my item to so ioffer was at fault again for not making it fixed price but make an offer). What she said next made me lose my temper. She said fine you win but you know in your heart you wanted to give me a discount because all I did was provide you humor. Pack it up and send it out and it better be good. That was it. I declined the offer and told them they were nothing but rude and that I did not feel comfortable selling to them after all this. So they kept bothering me I kept declining then they said fine then negative feedback will be left. They filed a dispute full of lies and I just copied all their rude remarks and posted them as my reply saying her rudeness explains it all. She then tried to say she paid extra for shipping I didn't ship it out on time blah blah blah. The negative was not for the item it was because the spoiled brat of a buyer didn't get her way (btw the word princess was in her user name and that said it all). So I blocked her. But the damage was done. This happened not that long ago so my feedback was completely ruined. I decided then to close my account but you know ioffer, they take a month to reply. Then like 5 minutes later I get an offer from a guess user(which in my description I clearly said I don't deal with guest users) and then they were like oh my I can't believe you got scammed! They were so dumb as to say their location which was exactly the same as the problem buyers. So I blocked them removed all my items only to be bothered again!!! They sent a want ad to me saying, get this, that their now ex spouse was the trouble maker and that they aren't even living together, and that I could sell to them, blah blah blah. Are you serious!?? I guess this person escaped from the nut house if they think I'd fall for that! I ignored it. What really bothered me was they were sick enough to invlove children(so they say) in their whole argument. That's disgusting whether it was true or not. So yeah finally ioffer got rid of my account and I no longer have to put up with this garbage. So take it from me who ignored peoples warnings about ioffer, sooner or later on there you will have something like this happen to you. It's not worth your time so please find an alternative. If something goes wrong like this you are on your own because ioffer will not help you and you can't really contact them directly.

• Ke
      Aug 18, 2011
    iOffer - inferior product
    Sydney Metro Area
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: [protected]

I recently purchased The [advertised, boxed set] of 24dvd, s Catherine Cookson collection from iOffer. When they arrived they were inferior "video copies"and not in a presentation box at all. I tried to get in touch with the seller but my email bounced back. They [iOffer ] sent me today another deal, I tried to email via REPLY to complain about the previous purchase. It came back that the seller has nothing to sell. How can these people get away with these things. I could do better copies than they are selling.

Sincerely,
    Ken McIntosh

• Da
      Mar 07, 2012

This website should stop immediately they are liars, it's a fraud . Please stop this: ioffer.com they are taking people's money non stop .

• Da
      Mar 07, 2012

Ioffer in united states ... Ioffer.com should be banned and stopped immediately . They ripped me off and ripped a lot of people. Stop this site it's just a fraud

• Jp
      Nov 28, 2012
    iOffer - fraud / lack of character

Be wary when purchasing from this organization especially if you may need assistance.

I was challenged and accused of trying to teal merchandise from them when all I was doing was following on the status of an order. I was very clear up front that I did not have the documentation and was seeking their assistance. At that point the attacks began. "haha you never ordered anything its not in our sold items log and no payment so quit making this up to see if you someone will ship you an item for free. "

"Ok, Buddy whatever you say your a funny guy you never placed an order. Good luck with trying to get free stuff on the internet."

This operation clearly lacks a moral compass and should be avoided at all costs.

The unfortunate part is all they had to do was respond professionally that they were not able to locate the order in their log and I would have taken it up with my credit card company.

• Ba
      Nov 01, 2013

Not quite sure why this person is posting false information, BUT, I just checked the BBB website and iOffer has an A+ rating there, not an "F" as this person claims.

• Sh
      Jun 08, 2015
    iOffer - ioffer
    Nampa
    Idaho

So I bought the complete collection of the Courage the cowardly dog. Well it took 2 weeks to get it and come to find out it was burnt to disks. So when I tried playing them they have no volume. I want to return it but the website there is no guarenteen that I will get my money back. So they pretty much just took my money.