Invent Tech / Scammed

1 Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

I was promised great things for my idea. First, I had to give them $900 to start the process. They would draft my idea and start the patent work. After numerous conversations with the so called sales rep he indicated that they would do a mail campaign to companies related to my idea but they needed $9000. Being excited I said ok because they were going to do most of the work and only take a small percentage of the residuals. Well, 2 years later, a DVD and letters that I mail and stamp nothing came about, not even a phone call. I warn all out there to do there homework before jumping into any invention company.

Va

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Jun, 2010

It has been 4years since I delt with them but after reading these complaints I decided to say something. Invent-Tech didn't take away my idea but there tactics in leting people believe the invention you submit is promising.Did everybody also, from the person you delt with talk about how "Walt Disney"made his company and about there service I paid out $4000-$6000.Sending out letters to potential manufactures and to the media.My contract was for 2 years but no luck on a manufacture to make my invention.After my cantract was done they offer me 1 more year no charge, still nothing.

5th of Sep, 2011
    Invent Tech - You can now by my idea
    Alpharetta
    Georgia

I had submitted and idea to Invent Tech in 2001. They liked the idea and wanted to proceed. Send us $500.00 to proceed. I didn't have the money. BIG mistake!!! Now its on the market.

JWH

5th of Sep, 2011

buy, buy my idea

7th of Sep, 2011

check out Wall-Huggers Invent Tech

16th of Oct, 2012

Dear: Complaints Board
    My name is Sacramento Martinez Ascencio.
    I submitted an Idea to invents company out in la palma california.
    They sent me a envelope with a letter without my name when I submitted my idea I need some information on this issue my number (818) 554-7958 E-mail is inventoracts@gmail.com
    Please get back to me ASAP on this! Thanks a Million