Int*idprotect Mntr Svc / Unauthorized charge to Discover card

1 Bellevue, WA, United States Review updated:

This company has charged 19.95 to my Discover Card which I did not authorize. It is impossible to reach them by phone. I have sent two E Mails to mkorb@intelius.com but my mails were just ignored. This is a fraud and I have no intention of paying for something I did not order. I have contacted Discover Card and they are investigating.

Comments

• Yo
      11th of Aug, 2009

I am sorry to point out to all you people but if you would have read what you "did" sign up for, with the $.95 charge was a, and I will take it this from the right side of the screen where it shows what you ARE signing up for,

Order Summary
    1. People Search Report $0.95
    Identity Protect Discount. You saved $1.00.
    2. Identity Protect Trial $0.00
    Total $0.95
    You saved $1.00

After your 7 day free trial, if you do not cancel your Identity Protect membership your credit card will be billed $19.95 plus tax where applicable and each month thereafter that you continue your membership. You may cancel anytime.

You DID sign up for the Idenity protect, you failed to take the proper steps in reading what YOU SIGNED up for. now please, take responsiblity for YOUR lack of reading. I have found this site and the deal that YOU signed up for to be legal. I in no way work for this company or anyone a part of it. But I will not stand by and have people bad mouth a LEGAL company offering a LEGAL deal, just becasue you feel that you can blindly click on something and not read what you are signing doesn't make them wrong or illegal. Why don't you go back and read what you signed up for and the PROPER way to get yourself off this list. YOU are going about this the wrong way and YOU need to go back and do the thing you didn't do in the first place...read. This is not the right way to go about this, the credit card company will NOT help you, the "Fraud Department" will not help you, NO law was broken. Please take the right action and drop these "charges" against them and delete your comments.

• In
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.