Internet order LLC/ Pimsleur / Billing/Collection

US Review updated:

I ordered a 10 dollar trial from this company and then shipments with charges of $60 increments started being applied to my card and sent to my home. I never wanted anything more than the original $10 product. After I my card expired they sent a wildly inappropriate and insulting gilt trip letter about the recession and doing the right thing by paying the rest of the money for the program I did not order while also threatening to damage my credit. It was completely unprofessional! The total amount for the program was $256.00. The billing administrators name on the letter is Kathy Heart. I wish I had read reviews before purchasing from this company because they are a scam.

Cj

Comments

• Th
      Nov 03, 2012

Debt collectors push you around if they sniff you don't know your rights. So before you engage them Google these and become an informed consumer.
    1-what to do when you are contacted by a collections agency.
    2-your rights under federal laws FDCPA and FCRA
    3-Validation of debt (VOD), cease and desist (C&D), CMRRR
    4-Your state's Statute of Limitations (SOL) on debt.
    5-post your questions at debtorboards dot com if things get thick

-Send them a CMRRR requesting for a VOD (It has to be the original document you signed or whatever they have. Hint:they don't have one)
    -After say 30days (reasonable days) send a C&D stating you do not recognize the debt without a VOD, you did not agree to any program and you do not want to be contacted about this illegal debt. That if they violate your instructions you shall consider that as harassment you shall seek legal redress against them.
    -at the bottom of the letter cc it to your state AG, FTC, CFPB, your attorney, a local TV station, etc. Only the letter to these scummers need be CMRRR.
    -Freeze your CR, about $10.

• Ju
      Dec 06, 2012

I have had very negative experienced with this company and when I researched online I had become aware that hundreds and possibly even thousands of victims have been ripped off by Internet Order LLC. Myself and others have been unfortunately naive to trust in a trial program that was about $10 to try out for 30 days.

The program arrived approximately 70 days later. Next, After about 100 days I am charged $512 so I file complaints to the BBC. They then attempt to contact me pretending this was all mishap and they told me they would never charge me again as long as I sent back the program. They even created a prepaid Fed-Ex form for me so I went to a shipment office and sent in both of the programs.

I called them to ask if they received the program a week later and they told me that they had just received it on that day, and that they had only received one of the packages because the Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 CDs are kept in different departments, but if I sent in the packages together everything should be cleared up within a week (complete lies and deceit).

Approximtely 60 days after I had sent back the programs I receive another letter asking for $256 threating me that they are going to hurt my credit, and to keep my honor and commitment... This low life, "Kathy Heart" after receiving my packages is trying to make my life and the lives of thousands of other victims miserable so that maybe we will get tired and possibly pay them eventually.

I urge others to not buy into their scam, and do NOT PAY them anything because even if you do, they will act like they didn't receive anything. Even if you send in a cheque and they cash it out, they will deny it ever occuring. If you ship the CDs, they will deny ever receiving it. "Internet Order LLC" is one of the lowest, and most despicable bunch of criminals I have ever heard of or come across. What a bunch of low lives.

• Th
      Dec 06, 2012

You are better off dealing with them in a fashion that leaves a paper trail. Like when you send in their crap use signature required. Write CMRRR letters, if you have to talk on the phone record the conversation. Tell them you are doing so, they will behave. Check your states call recording laws.