International Satellite Communications / Unauthorized charges/exorbant charges
For all of you interested in the address of this company, it is:
511 E. San Ysidro Blvd.
San Ysidro, CA 92173.
They are scam artists aand should be investigated by the better business bureau and the FBI for fraud and illegal/unauthorized charges to credit cards of pay-phone users.
They pick up your bill from the local companies that own your pay phones and charge you an exorbant fee on your credit card for making the call.
Their customer service claims that they are a collect call processing company, yet no operator comes online to help you with the collect call. No warning, notice, or labels are provided on any of these phones that highlight the charges associated with making a phone call. Meanwhile, they will charge you credit card with an outrageous amount ($46 for a 3 minutes) just for using the pay phone.
Their dispute office personel are well trained to act indifferent to any claims. The only way to deal with these scam artists is to have a federal agency investigate their illegal practices.
More International Satellite Communications Complaints & Reviews
- International Satellite Communications - Unauthorized billing 
- International Satellite Communications - Unauthorized Charges 
- International Satellite Communications - Billed telephone calls without being connected 
- International Satellite Communications - Local phone call placed at phone booth on Les Champs Elysee in Paris 
- International Satellite Communications - CHARGES FOR CALLS NOT CONNECTED/OUTRAGES PRICING