Intercape / unethical behaviour
I was on my way home from work on the 09th of March 2017, when one of Intercape's bus drivers bumped into my car.
The damage was not that bad, but my car has to go in for repairs. I explained to Leanie Heyns that this is my only car, and that I'll have to get a rental to get to work. This is what she replied:
"We will not be able to provide you with any hire whilst your vehicle is getting repaired, you would need to make alternative arrangements for transport. We are also not able to consider any hire charges incurred - Wilmie Bezuidenthout"
I feel that this is unfair towards me! The accident was not my fault. How am I going to get to work?
Please, if there is any way you can assist me, I will appreciate it!
More Intercape Complaints & Reviews
- Intercape - horrific experience 
- Intercape - bad service 
- Intercape - poor service & payment facility 
- Intercape - not considering the passengers 
- Intercape - voucher
- [Resolved] Intercape - toilet water on the floor : intercape bus
- Intercape - unprofessional service
- Intercape - ticket service
- Intercape - aircon
- Intercape - complaint-intercape bus travelling from pretoria to durban