Intercapepoor customer care service

i called the call centre on the 03-12-2018 i spoke to the gentleman by the name of Unathi. i was confirming if my ticket that i booked for the 12-12-2018 was valid, apparently the ticket was changed so i queried the change of that ticket without my request. he then listen to the call i made the day the ticket was changed and he called me back to say on the call i requested for the ticket to be changed, i then requested to listen to the recording he refused to play the recording to me and i insisted, eventually he then gave the call to Rhyana, i assume she is a quality assessor who then play the recording for me, nowhere on the recording i mentioned the change of the ticket, i asked her if which part of the recording is requesting for the change of the ticket, she couldnt answer.she then request me to lodge a complaint, i asked her how do i lodge a complaint, she then said she will ask her supervisor to listen to the call and she will call me back, than was on the 03-12-2018, today is the 10-12-2018 and i am suppose to be on the coach to cape town, ticket that was changed. i am still waiting for the call.

Nw