Intercape / general bad service

1 pretoriapretoria, South Africa

My elderly mother and myself took the intercape from Pretoria to Plettenbergbay on 4th january 2016. We sat in bottom frohim.We missed the hostesses. When loading our luggage in the trailor, the driver was not friendly or helpfull to lift our luggage. All along the trip I noticed he flirted with passenger girls. While we stopped in Jhb, all sorts of vendors and beggars were allowed on the bus which created an unsafe atmosphere. It also made me wonder how does he control non passengers who need a ride? He did not switch off the tv at night time, just the sound. This disturbed our rest. At Willowmore, he forgot to drop off a passenger and had to make a U-turn back to Willowmore after someone allerted him. At one stage he left the door open, anyone could have fallen off in the dark. No coffee was served in the morning like before. This dissappointed my elderly mother. The coffee in the morning used to be a highlight for her. I also find that there was no respect for her as a senior citizen. No assistance of any sort. My biggest complaint is the coditition of tge toilet. There was no toiletpaper. The toilet could not flush, the floor flooded with urine and the walls smudged with feces. It was very difficult not to touch the walls as the bus driving in a pass area. I picked up a germ which cost me my holiday which was spent mostly in bed because of bladder and kidney infection. It cost me doctors fees and medications. I feel intercape owes me a holiday. I will never use intercape again and will never recomnend it.

Re