Intercape / broken contract

1 Windhoek, Namibia

I booked a ticket last Sunday 7th June at your Windhoek office with your operator Valdez Hamuela from Windhoek to livingstone. He also confirmed the ticket was not refundable but could be used on another date. No conditions were given.
I was taken ill on Sunday evening and was unable to travel my lodge reception corny over one hour trying to tell your Windhoek office before they examined the situation.
After a few days I managed to get to the hospital who advised I seek medication from a nearby pharmacist. I did so and received medication in the form of Imodium flu tablets and rehydration all prescribed and labelled with my name.
On Friday when I felt better to travel I visited your Windhoek office where I was dealt with initially by Susanna Titus who said the HQ would not reschedule the ticket despite having a certificate signed by he pharmacist doctor.
I complained and explained I would have no alternative but to sue Intercape. She refused to provide your legal department. Then che spoke to customer services and sUd Intercape would provide a voucher to travel the followings Monday.
Whist I waited having accepted this new legally binding offer. The operative then said she could not do this. She pfovided the name of an alleged manager Hennie Schreuder the boss but would not provide a tel no.
I then spoke to her alleged supervisor who I can oy describe as illiterate thug called Ricardo who refused to give his surname and threatened to sue me if I sued Intercape.
Suffice it to say I am now going to issue a ins in Windhoek this coming Monday and as u am resident in Botswana will do the same there and even in the UK.
I do not accept being lied to twice. Naturally once all of these facts have been dealt with in court Intercape will have to defend this in at least 2 countries and your procedures be verified legal it otherwise by magistrates.
This will incur severe and prolonged costs on intercape addition for compensation and my legal costs.
I am a highly princied individual and will pursue this worldwide for as many years it takes

Regards