IntegraScan / class action against integrascan for violations of fair credit reporting act
Based upon Integrascan's method of generating criminal background reports, it is likely that many consumers are incorrectly reported to potential employers as having criminal records or report felony convictions for individuals who may have pleaded to misdemeanor offenses. Moreover, applicants are likely unaware that potential employers are receiving this inaccurate information and using it to deny employment. The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act prohibits this type of business practice and allows victims of inaccurate reporting to sue the provider of the information both on an individual basis, and as a class action to change business practices.
More IntegraScan Complaints & Reviews
- IntegraScan.com - avoid integrascan at all costs! 
- IntegraScan - scam 
- IntegraScan - hady behavior
- IntegraScan - Stay far away 
- IntegraScan - fraud 
- [Resolved] IntegraScan - rip off background check
- IntegraScan - scam / rip-off
- IntegraScan - privacy issues
- IntegraScan.com - He just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money 
- IntegraScan - biggest rip-off on internet!