INTEC College / refund still not received

1 Jhb, South Africa Review updated:

Last year I applied for a course (First Aid level1). I competed all the documents and registration and made payment in full. Few weeks later I enquired about my study material only to be informed the course was discontinued.

This was last year Oct. I requested refund and had to complete documents and submit. I enquired around Nov - Dec only to be told that the information provided isn't enough. So I resubmitted. It's now end June and several emails and complaints later being told is been addressed and feedback will be provided.

Li
Jun 25, 2015

Comments

• Id
      20th of Jul, 2015

I registered with intec during the month of February 2015. Karen helped me with the registration form and the documents I needed was incomplete and Karen was of sick so I spoke to Andre he helped and I changed from one course hence I knew I was not registered yet cause Karen was not at work to assist and Andre told me that I was not registered for the Project Management course and registered me for Human Resource course. After paying the human resource course they send me the Project Management Course books via courier and the courier left my books with someone woman where I stay. After a week that's when I received my books after the lady not knowing me and trying to get hold of me. I decided to study the Project Management Course and cancel the Human Recourse Course. I have send through all the required document during the month of April 2015 and no response. I have been calling intec on a weekly basis to find out how far the process if of the Cancellation and Deregistration so I can get my refund but uptill to day I have not received any response or confirmation on how far the process is the only thing I would here is that it needs to go to management it needs to go to management. You cant even get hold of management to lay a complain cause they are unreachable. Please help I really help 018 788 9625 ida