INTEC College / no debit, late statement claiming I owe more than I do

South Africa Review updated:

I registered with Intec in December 2011, they only allow debit orders on their application form, Nelly who registered me also said only debit orders, no EFT allowed. I was told I will make my first payment January 2012, then told end of February, no debit wet off and when I phoned accounts they told me they are having problems I must EFT it this time, end February, and that this will not happen again. Then I received an invoice showing my payment end February and stating I owed it for end of March only, but I am up to date. So my next payment is due end of April, I haven't received another invoice till today 14 May and this is a statement dated 30 April, so I get it 2 weeks late. On this statement it shows I owe 30days, 60days and 90 days, when in fact I only owe for end April, which has still not been debited???? This is the worst company and service in history, I sorely regret signing up with them, and this after I waited longer than the 21 days for my books as well...NEVER USE INTEC, THEY NO NOT WHAT THEY DO!!! What they say and do are opposites, everyone has a different story and nothing gets fixed...so spare yourself the agony of dealing with them...

Li

Comments

• Ce
      May 15, 2012

I understand completely your frustration with Intec. We enrolled my daughter in January 2012. Paid the full course plus courier charges... on the 18th Feb 2012 received her confirmation of enrollment with student number and all. ever since then we were waiting, and mailing for the study material... to be told in April that they do not have the material, but is trying to "source" the course material. we then opted to cancel the studies, as this is totally not acceptable, and requested a refund. today - 16/05/2012, we have not received ANYTHING - no study material, no funds, no absolutely NOTHING. I would honestly love to know who exactly controls these educational institutions, for someone has to do something about the state of their service.

• Si
      Aug 15, 2018
    INTEC College - Incorrect subject registration
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I enrolled 3 subjects in Jan 2018, 1 of the 3 subject was wrong after months of communication to the student support I have not received any help. I would advise everyone not to register as the service is non existent

Nov 11, 2018
    INTEC College - study material
    cape town
    South Africa
    inteccollege.co.za

its a rubbish college .

they lie, they dont deliver!!! ive been waiting for my study material for 2years now . i paid in full, fraud...i hope someone ivestigate them