Instamojo / biggest scammers in india - instamojo

2-5 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Biggest Scammers of India
Like many people I am also one of those who prefer Indian company to take services. That is why I have taken the gateway of Instamojo. But this was a huge mistake, i was not knowing about their ill practices. These fraud people kept half of my payments. Leave this, when I called them to fill my complaint, so called support team of instamojo talked to me in very unprofessional way. They are not business, it seems that they are dacoits who snatch your money. But I will not leave any single stone unturned to recover my money. I got all their details. I am also contacting people who have their money stuck with this company. I will take legal action to get my money back.

Aj
Jan 27, 2017

Comments

24th of Mar, 2018

They are [censor], they should rott in hell

• Ra
      25th of Apr, 2018

Instamojo will get a gold medal for being the most fraud payment gateway ever. They will initially process your payments with ease, but later when the amounts will increase, these guys will email you to provide proof of service along with the tax invoices. When you provide them the proofs, they will not respond back for a long time. If by chance they respond, then they will take you that the proof which you submitted was not satisfactory and they have initiated refund to the customer. Neither they intiate a refund not they pay you the money you earned by your hard work. Dont ever use Instamojo.