Inquiry Busters / Inquiry removal

Newton, CT, United States Review updated:

Payment made on march 7, 2017. The phone number I called was [protected]. This company is a fraud they hide under three different llc's. I did an entity search on connecticut's website and they don't exist.
They offer a service that they don't provide and lie on their website saying they are bonded and business accredited. I paid a $250 deposit to get the service started through paypal and never heard from them for 3 weeks. I finally spoke to an agent who sounded as if she wasn't in the united states and she apologized for my issue. I asked for a refund and she said she couldn't do it. I disputed the payment on paypal and they lied and said they shipped me a product in which they didn't. I did a charge back on my credit card and they lied and said they provided me the service. I am now filing a police report for theft so I can be issued my refund. Do not work with this company they are a fraud! I called them several times and asked for a supervisor to call me and no supervisor has called back to address this issue. They are not accredited with the bbb. They claim they are bonded there is no proof of this. When I file this police report I guess I will find out. I still would like to receive my money back.

Tj
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

• El
      21st of May, 2018

Sorry but I completely disagree with most of your statements with the company because based on my experience they did deliver the results I wanted. I had never heard about Inquiry Busters until my sister worked with them. To be honest, if I hadn’t heard about them I would have never worked with them, but when my sister told me about her experience I decided to hire them and their help was really something else. This is my sincere review about this great company.

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2019

Inquiry busters helped in removing all sorts of inquiries when I reached out to them. Their support department is amazingly helpful and avid. My credit was low to an extreme level and I was going in debt. They helped me erase all 17 hard inquiries and helped me get line of credit too.

6th of Mar, 2019

My profile had almost 25 inquiries, which is a lot. I wanted to get them all removed but I did not know how. My friend told me about inquiry busters. I thought if giving them a try. They helped me remove all the inquiries. And my credit score also increased. They are perfect for this job.

• Pa
      16th of Mar, 2019

Inquiry busters come with so many benefits. They save time, money and hassle. they are available online and offer the best exclusive services to solve your credit report inquiry problems

22nd of Mar, 2019

I cant believe that my credit report had 25 inquires and the inquiry [censored] made them all go away at once. it was unbelievable for me and I was in shock as to how good they are in their work. My credit score also suffered because of all the inquiries so they referred me to one of their sister companies for credit score increase aswell. They are literally a click away and provide you with the best solutions.

26th of Mar, 2019

Its hard to find genuine and proper services online. I witnessed some inquiries a year back in my credit report. I looked for some companies online that could help and came across the inquiry busters. Their website seemed very promising so i decided to give them a try. I talked to the support team which really did help me through the entire process. With their help i was able to remove all the inquiries. My credit report is now clean.

• Pa
      31st of Mar, 2019

Inquiry busters is the perfect company to go to if you are going through inquiry issues. I am saying this based on my personal experience which was nothing but amazing.

• St
      1st of Apr, 2019

I encountered grave problems with my profile as there were many inquiries present. Due to which I was unable to maintain my credit score and was unable to get my own credit card. Inquiry busters helped me erase all the inquiries and helped me raise my credit score.