IndiGo Airlines / Deduction of amount without booking of ticket
To: Indigo Airlines,
I was booking a ticket on 4th june '07 for Pune to bangalore dated on 2nd July. After clicking confirmation button i got the message as -
Sorry, but one of the flights you selected is no longer available. It's annoying, but it happens. Your card has been pre-authorized for the booking amount but has not been credited to yatra. This amount will be reversed at the earliest. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. For further information please contact our call center at...
When will i get my amount back as i didn't get my ticket booked so when can i expect my amount back to my Credit card account. This is really irritating that without getting a ticket amount gets deducted.You should update your software :-(
Make sure when u transfer either u send me a mail or msg on my mobile for confirmation.
Thanking u in advance!!!
More IndiGo Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- IndiGo Airlines - Baggage Loss 
- IndiGo - NOT HAPPY WITH CARD 
- IndiGo - Cancellation of Ticket and no refund 
- IndiGo Airlines - extra charging for duty free baggage 
- Chapters Indigo - Wrong Item Sent 
- Indigo Credit - credit card
- IndiGo - baggage damage
- IndiGo - Flight service - airport service - women and child care
- IndiGo - Theft in check in baggage
- IndiGo - Delay in service and worst response