[Resolved] India Yamaha Motorcomplaint regarding misbehave by mahavir motors gutkar mandi hp

I Dharmender Owner of Yamaha FZ 2009 model. Today I have sent my FZ for Some repair work and also called for appointment at morning time and at the same time I also coinform the Payment option available at dealer. The dealer confirm e the swap option Ii asli available. Now my FZ is ready the dealer Staff is Misbehaving and charging Extra if we are paying through Card.
As telephonic Some one (Account Head) misbehaving and loose talking. After that Dealer is refused to take card payments. As I have already called and co firmed from dealer that swap is also an options for payments.
Kindly solve the issue and guide the Dealer (Mahavir Motors Gutkar Mandi HP)and hoping the se will not happen again

Respected Sir I also wants to meet the Area Manager or who ever looking the dealer from Yamaha End (After Sales). The Yamaha Complaint number and Contact us is not working. So that I am mailing my issue to this ID.
And hoping for soon reply form Computer end.
Thanks
Yamaha Dissatisfied Customer
Dharmender Kumar

• Resolution statement

• India Yamaha Motor Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2018

Dear Dharmender Kumar,

Greetings from Yamaha,
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Regards,