Indane Gas Agency / dealy delivery of refill of cylinder

1 India Review updated:

Sir,

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 03780, the supply of refill of cylinder through Swapna Enterprises, Bhadurpura, Hyderabad. I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that i am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. My present booking No. 02 Dated: 02-04-08, through Computerised Tol Free No. 1260. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

Thanking You.

Comments

• Ve

Sir,

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 12450, the supply of refill of cylinder through Swapna Enterprises, Bhadurpura, Hyderabad. I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that i am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. My present booking No. 14 Dated: 24-03-08, through Computerised Tol Free No. 1260. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

Sir,

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 18692, the supply of refill of cylinder through Swapna Enterprises, Bhadurpura, Hyderabad. I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that i am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. My present booking No. 10 Dated: 07-04-08, through Computerised Tol Free No. 1260. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

Sir,

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 15990, the supply of refill of cylinder through Swapna Enterprises, Bhadurpura, Hyderabad. I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that i am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. My present booking No. 14 Dated: 24-03-08, through Computerised Tol Free No. 1260. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

12th of May, 2008

I am a consumer of Indane Gas, through MODERN GAS AGENCY, Badamtala, Bally- Howrah (W.Ben). Their numbers are 033 2654 2662/3649. All the times the phone are kept disconnected, and rings only after the office closes. No mobile ( SMS ) booking number are given. In emergency situations customers have to go to the agency for bringing cylinders, instead of paying the delivery charges.

• Gh
      24th of May, 2008

Sir,

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 27126 the supply of refill of cylinder through MADHU GAS AGENCY SHANTINAGAR, BENGALURU. I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts it say this number doesnot exist when we go personally to book they make us 4-5 times come round reminding them for the cylinder we booked nothing they do they say it will come with two days even after a week we dont get it again we go to remind them its really embarassing for us to visit them so many times and nothing works and a lot of trouble for us each time we visit the office no courtesy towards the customers no goodlanguage /attitude . The distributors have not look over the subordinate workers their the system is corrupt. Even the delivery boy fights for tips and he takes not less than 50rs. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. My present booking No. 295 Dated: 19-05-08, through dealer personally. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

• Sk
      7th of Jun, 2008

Dear sir i have book for gas cylinder on 25.5.2008 and and was told i will receive by three days till date i have been telephoneing and there is no response nor delivery of gas cylinder the telphone nos of the gas agency is SYDHEENDRA INDANE GAS AGENCY (INDANE LPG DISTRIBUTORS)2ND MAIN, 80 FT hENNUR rOAD, hbr lAYOUT, BANGALORE-560043
    THE TELEHONES ARE 25440772 25441772 22726696 25434221 25436995 WHENEVER WE CALL THEY dont take the receiver if at all they attend the call they avoiding speaking nor give reasons for the delay i need to complain and i want you to take action immediately and this is to be sent to cunsumer conform too.

• Sn
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I am a LPG Indane customer with MM Gas Agency, Bangalore and my consumer Number is M2130. I have booked for a refile on 20. 06-2008 Even though it is nearing twelve days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

There is no reply or response till now.

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I, Mohammad Sayeed having domestic gas cylinder consumer no. KD13100. My gas supplier is Kanchandeep, Mango, Jamshedpur. I face a problem of delayed booking & delayed delivery of a cylinder. After one delivery the next booking is not done before 20 to 21 days and after the booking the cylinder is delivered normally after 15 days. So it becomes a cycle of almost 35 days from one cylinder to next cylinder during which the first cylinder get emptied and we have to face a problem. when we request for faster delivery, they reply that the delay is from the Indane Gas Supplier and they cannot do any thing. Even they have suggested to lodge complaints to the Head Office or Website. Pleaes look into the matter and do the needful.

11th of Aug, 2008

I alwyas recive Gas dealy of delivery .and also don'n care of customer.
    the Phone No. alwyas no any can recive the call. and i am alwyas feeling very harash.
    no any can take Phone call complaint.take it necessory action.

Ara

consumer No-21679

Bihar

• Dm
      12th of Sep, 2008

I alwyas recive Gas dealy of delivery .and te delivery boys also selling the same cylinders at local market by charging higer amount don'nt care of customer. & in turn the owners calims that he is right, in turn the Phone No. always ringing but no body is lifting the same, if they pick the call they won't respond at all. and we always feeling disturbed in ordered to book for refillling cylinders. He insists us to re-book the same only after 31 days is it any notification for the same.if it is kindly publish the same in the News Papers. Kindly take it necessory action in this regard. in ordered to help common public

thanks & Regards

1st of Oct, 2009

Chandra mohan
    consumer no-38081
    thiruvallur
    dealer : Jayel gas Agency- (code : 5585474)

i am in thiruvallur, i book the gas last month 10.09.2009 nearly one month i am waiting for the gas. i waited nearly 20days but still i didnt receive gas. whenever i call to gas agency that people says that we will send u gas soon and i waited 10days now the people saying your old waiting list called so u have to 10days we have to book new bill and then we will send u the gas. this agency noramally used to sell the gas to tea shop and hotel . everybody is struggling like this only.
    pls take action immediatly ellse suggest me to take action on gas agency

regards
    R.chandra Mohan
    Thiruvallur
    tamil nadu

• Pr
      26th of Apr, 2010

Sir,

I am a customer of Indane with customer No 05084 and have been registed with gas agency Shanti Indane (telephone no 011- 25056668, 011-25052152, 011-25052040) . I have directly booked my gas through agency on 16 apr 2010 .They give me a booking number 6734 dt 16 Apr 2010 .They say the gas will be delivered within in weeks but gas yet not received till date (26 Apr 2010) .I am again booked through site on 27 Apr 2010. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately.

• Gi
      17th of Sep, 2010

Sir,

I am a customer of Indane with customer No 12508 and have been registed with gas agency

Shanti Indane (telephone no 020-66013035, 020-64014313). I have directly booked my gas through agency on 8 sep 2010. They say the gas will be delivered within in 5 days, but gas yet not received till date (17 sep 2010). I told so many times I have small kid, please do it on priority.

When ever I am calling the above mentioned agency numbers, it alwats busy. if some one will pick the phone by luck, they will say gadi is not available.

Today on sep-17, 2010 I was able to call the agency, they told your cylender is with delivery man and they gave me his name(Bhagwan) and number(09158111950). when I called that fellow, he told me aaj gadi nahee aayi. you will get your cylender tomorrow.

Please advise how to tackle these kind of tourchers.

• Om
      1st of Dec, 2010

Dear sir,

Do not recive gas on proper way . I have directly booked my gas through (NuTAN GAS AGENCY BETTIAH ) on 24 nov.2010. They say the gas will be delivered within in one month .

• Ha
      10th of Jan, 2011

Dear sir i have book for gas cylinder on 29.12.2010 and was i but i will not receive by fifteen days till date i have been telephoneing and there is no response for delivery of gas cylinder the telephone of the gas agency is JAIN GAS AGENCY(INDANE LPG DISTRIBUTORS, ROHTAK.HARYANA).
    THE TELEPHONES ARE 01262-235356 981245118 WHENEVER WE CALL THEY dont take the receiver if at all they attend the call they avoiding speaking nor give reasons for the delay i need to complain and i want you to take action immediately and this is to be sent to consumer conform too.

• So
      20th of Aug, 2011

My self Hemant raj soni and my customer no. is 13744
    rukmani gas agency, raipur in chhattisgarh delivers the cylinder in more than 40 days since last 6 months. kindly, let me know if it is irregular? If not please direct the agency not to make artificial delays.

• Pa
      3rd of Mar, 2012

I BOOKED A GAS CYLINDER FOR REFILLING ON 03/02/2012 FROM MUKERIAN GAS SERVICE KHICHIAN ROAD MUKERIAN PUNJAB BUT AFTER A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED DELIVERY OF GAS DESPITE OUR VARIOUS TIME TALK WITH THE EMPLOYEE OF GAS AGENCY AT THIER PHONE NO 01883-244339.
    CUSTOMER NO M-24213
    BOOKING NO 1286

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    PARAM JIT
    FATTU WAL ROAD MUKERIAN DT HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB MOB. 9876941750

26th of Feb, 2013

In Tiruvallur some bungling is taking place in the supply of refil cylinders. Supply of refiled cylinders is not done in a orderly manner. Always making the people to suffer like anything and beg with them. Thus, the Jayel gas agency at Tiruvallur is trying to create an extraordinary demand and making the people to curse the Govt., by way of their indifferent mechanism and trade practice. Please take immediate steps to remove such irregularites.

• Om
      10th of Jun, 2013

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 0000213, the supply of refill of cylinder through Bawal Indane .594, Holi chowtta, Bawal I have a practice to book for the refil of cylinder with dealer direclty over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that i am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. On advice of one of our well wisher I start the booking for the refill of cylinder through computerised Toll Free No. 1260 of Indane Gas. I suprised to note that the delivery of refill of cylinder were become more late in comparision with direct booking with dealer. I stongly condempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further i request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. DATED 10-06-2013
    OMPRAKASH SHARMA