Indane Gas Agency / rude behaviour and non supply of gas

1 India Review updated:

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Sudhendra Gas Agency Situated in Hennur Road Cross, Bangalore is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

My Consumer No: 16155. I had booked the gas and these peoples has sold out the cylinders illlegally to others for the sake of earning money. If i call them they say to collect the gas from the stand where it is supplied to public and when i go there the illiterate person he behaves so rudely and said that our name is not included in the list of that area, so he will not give the cylinder. Standing there i called up the agency, the concern person over there said that yes we have to come to office to collect the gas from there.

We are tired of all these ### things.
Pls if u can take any action against this it will be very helpful not only for me but to the entire mass.
If u r not able to take any action against this i shall complaint in the Consumer forum and even iam ready to go to any court for this.

Fazil Ahmed
Financial Analyst
Software Company
Bangalore
Cell: [protected]

Comments

Md
  29th of Jan, 2008

Hello Sir,
This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Jyothi Gas Agency Situated in Aghapura, Hyderabad (AP) is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

My Consumer No: 21229. I had booked the gas 12 days before but he behaves so rudely and said that your booking is 18th date so today I printout the list and send tommorow . I ask him to delivery phone no. but he not give.

In other gas agencies they supply within a week. but this agency taken upto 15-18 days for supply.

We are tired of all these ### things.
If u r not able to take any action against this i shall complaint in the Consumer forum.

Md. Ahmed
sub editor
swatantra vaarta hindi daily
hyderabad

Na
  8th of Apr, 2008

This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Shahjada Gas Agency Situated in Hardochania road gurdaspur is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

Ma
  22nd of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Hello Sir,

This is to bring to ur kind notice that Dagar Gas Agency situated in Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

I m Geeta Arora. My Consumer No: DG-10750. Today, I had made call for booking of Gas Cylinder, but on phone they tell me rudely that we have sent you cylinder before one week so book cylinder after 10 days. But we have taken cylinder before one month.
I think they are doing black of cylinder, for this purpose they have taken a cylinder before one week from my consumer No.
You are therefore, requested to kindly take action against Dagar Gas Agency, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi at your earliest.

If u r not able to take any action against the above agency, I shall complaint in the Consumer forum.

GEETA ARORA

Vi
  10th of Feb, 2011

Dear Sir,
This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Bambleshwary Gas Agency Situated in Baloda Bazar, Raipur Dist. Chhattishgarh is not rendering their service properly to the customers.

I had booked the gas and these peoples has sold out the cylinders illlegally to others for the sake of earning money. If i call them they say to collect the gas from the stand where it is supplied to public and when i go there the illiterate person he behaves so rudely.
We are tired of all these [censor] things.

Customer