IMC Financial Services-Mark Bushee, Ownerrefund

Requested refund in writing within 48 hrs of 72 hr deadline. Company confirmed receipt of letter, but office manager refuses to return my call and advise me of refund status. 2nd installement payment @ $1, 100.00 set to be charged to credt card on 11/4/08. Still waiting for word of initial deposit of $199. Office manager, Naomi Barbo refuses to return my call, despite numerous requests and voicemail messages. No access to owner, Mark Bushbee. Worried company will not honor refund agreement. All I want is a call to confirm status. Company practices are unprofessional and conducted in bad faith.

Comments

Nov 03, 2008

DO NOT SUBMIT THE NEXT PAYMENT!! We are still awaiting a refund from a similar scam from August.

Nov 03, 2008

STOP PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD! We waited too late to do so. They will take your money and not provide any of the services promised.

• Mi
      Nov 10, 2008

I can't keep watching this go on via the internet. Mark Bushee is my ex brother in law. My ex husband worked for this company. It is not an honest business. You are dealing with drug addicts and felons. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Check out Ripoff.com for more info on Mark Bushee.

• Ha
      Nov 22, 2010

Things do not change, he just keeps changing companies from IMC to Korte & Wortman, to First Star Media Group, to Integrated Marketing Group, and keeps screwing people out of money.

• Al
      Jun 13, 2014

Add me to the list with a different company, and different circumstances.