IMC Financial Services-Mark Bushee, Owner / Refund

21939 US Hwy 19 NClearwater, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-429-3950
Requested refund in writing within 48 hrs of 72 hr deadline. Company confirmed receipt of letter, but office manager refuses to return my call and advise me of refund status. 2nd installement payment @ $1, 100.00 set to be charged to credt card on 11/4/08. Still waiting for word of initial deposit of $199. Office manager, Naomi Barbo refuses to return my call, despite numerous requests and voicemail messages. No access to owner, Mark Bushbee. Worried company will not honor refund agreement. All I want is a call to confirm status. Company practices are unprofessional and conducted in bad faith.

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008
DO NOT SUBMIT THE NEXT PAYMENT!! We are still awaiting a refund from a similar scam from August.
  3rd of Nov, 2008
STOP PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD! We waited too late to do so. They will take your money and not provide any of the services promised.
Mi
  10th of Nov, 2008
I can't keep watching this go on via the internet. Mark Bushee is my ex brother in law. My ex husband worked for this company. It is not an honest business. You are dealing with drug addicts and felons. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Check out Ripoff.com for more info on Mark Bushee.
Ha
  22nd of Nov, 2010
Things do not change, he just keeps changing companies from IMC to Korte & Wortman, to First Star Media Group, to Integrated Marketing Group, and keeps screwing people out of money.
Al
  13th of Jun, 2014
Add me to the list with a different company, and different circumstances.

IMC Financial Markets Logo IMC Financial Markets