Imc Financial — fraud, theft of services, and identity theft
I obtained IMC Financial's services in negotiating a short sale on my house. I paid an up front fee. I supplied all my (personal) information to them. I began having trouble getting a hold of anyone on the phone, and no one would return my calls. I had offers on my house, and the lender seemed willing to negotiate a deal, but was not getting the documentation they needed from IMC. No one from IMC would return my calls. Eventually the offers on my house expired, and the lender repossessed the house. 2 months later, I got ahold of someone at IMC and, after explaining my situation, was told I was in line for a refund. I complied with their refund requirements. I have since been unable to get a hold of anyone, and my calls go unreturned. I am in the process of obtaining a lawyer and pursuing this case against IMC.
More Imc Financial Complaints & Reviews
- IMC and NRA - constant and unsolicited phone calls
- Imc security / Richmond - wrong direction.
- IMC Financial Services-Mark Bushee, Owner - refund
- Imc Financial - consumer scam
- IMC Financial Services, LLC - fradulent/scam
- IMC Financial Serviecs - stealing from homeowners
- Imc - debited my acct
- IMC Financial Markets - fraud
- Imc Financial - refund owed to me
- IMC Finacial Services - refund owed to me