iKeyless / Replacement Car Keys
I ordered key shells for my 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser. The original Toyota keys, between two, lasted about eight years.
The two iKeyless replacements lasted about six months. The plastic is worthless. They case just disintegrated with little or no use.
When contacted, iKeyless wouldn't do anything without a return of the keys (which were ground to fit my car). When I explained that the keys were not repairable, they said tough luck.
Do yourself a favor. Buy replacement keys from someone else.
More iKeyless Complaints & Reviews
- Ikeyless.com - scam 
- iKeyless - Scam! 
- Ikeyless.com - Deceptive sales practices 
- iKeyless - BIG FAT F from BBB 
- iKeyless - HORRIBLE shipping 
- iKeyless - return policy not adhered to by their "customer service" department
- iKeyless - ikeyless brand remote keyless entry - gm 972-ikey
- iKeyless - I think this site is fake
- iKeyless - Transponder key replacement & keyless remote entry replacement
- iKeyless - Order never arrived