IGXE / LIARS

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

These people are the BIGGEST liars you can come up with. They promise and promise and never deliver. They state they will PL your account by X date...2 to 3 times longer and you are lucky if they have started.

Gold...you MAY get it, if you threaten to charge back your cc.

STAY AWAY from these liars.

De

Comments

• Mj
      13th of Sep, 2009

IGXE are not to be trusted. They delayed my gold purchase for a month despite numerous contact to the Live Chat and then they suddenly the order showed delivered. Nothing had arrived. I contacted their Live Chat again and the mood had changed to why hadn’t I contact them. They said the gold has been delivered and it wasnt there problem. I mean how could I be trusted as it had taken me a month to check why it hadnt been sent! I mean excuse me! They were the ones who delayed it for a month. I have received no gold at all. They sent me screenshot which supposedly showed their character sending me mail in the game with the gold in the slot but that doesnt prove anything as the mail didn’t say “Sent”. Don’t use IGXE.

• To
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I often purchase of gold coins on igxe, the service is good, and often have a gift or discounts for old customers just like me . There is no way you said to happen .

• Ig
      21st of Jan, 2010

Devon is spot on.

PL took 2-3 times longer than they promised, and my account was suspended due to IGXE using bots and hacking software. Note from SOE:

Greetings,

We regret to inform you that your account has been suspended for a period of 7 to 8 days for Terms of Service violations, to include one or all of the following:

1) Your account’s access was found to be shared, and completing ‘continuous’ monster missions in-game. If you wish to review our policy on account-sharing and access, please read the link mentioned at the bottom of this notification. Sharing your account information is very dangerous, and can lead to other fraudulent activity from third-parties that are not trustable.

2) Your account was found to be utilizing third-party software to modify the EverQuest game client (hacking) while doing monster missions.

3) Your account was found to be operating or benefitting from a ‘power-leveling’ service, which is also a Terms of Service violation (see #1 above).

Your account will be inactive for 7 to 8 days. Please be aware that repeated or serious violations of our rules and policies can result in further possible disciplinary action. When your account is unsuspended, please consider that your account’s security is your responsibility. We always regret when this type of action is necessary. We ask that you please review our game policies, which are posted at:

No reply to this message is requested, if you have any questions about this action, please contact Technical Support Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm PDT: 1(858) 537-0898 (this is the only contact available to inquire about this action).

Sincerely,

Sony Online Entertainment, LLC

• Ra
      19th of Mar, 2012

Years later, they are still pretty ridiculous. I was told this morning that they have my cc on file and would now be using it to rack up as many charges as they wanted. Filing with the BBB now.