iFloor / Horrible company
After purchasing a new apartment from my dear friend we decided to change the flooring as it appeared very fade out. I searched for the best flooring at many places and decided to purchase from this company. I bought flooring from ifloor.com and the wood was horrible. The finish had bubbles in it and it was all scratched up. We requested an inspector to come out to look at it. He never showed up and ifloor.com told me that I had to pay for it. It looks like I losing $5, 200 and no warranty to back it up. I called ifloor.com and no one seems to know what they are doing and I have had this bad flooring for 3 months. This was the worst mistake I did of choosing this company to frame my floor. Don't buy from ifloor.com they don't deliver the goods they promise. They are irresponsible towards their duty and avoid you if you have some problem.
More iFloor Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising