iFloor / Horrible company

After purchasing a new apartment from my dear friend we decided to change the flooring as it appeared very fade out. I searched for the best flooring at many places and decided to purchase from this company. I bought flooring from ifloor.com and the wood was horrible. The finish had bubbles in it and it was all scratched up. We requested an inspector to come out to look at it. He never showed up and ifloor.com told me that I had to pay for it. It looks like I losing $5, 200 and no warranty to back it up. I called ifloor.com and no one seems to know what they are doing and I have had this bad flooring for 3 months. This was the worst mistake I did of choosing this company to frame my floor. Don't buy from ifloor.com they don't deliver the goods they promise. They are irresponsible towards their duty and avoid you if you have some problem.

Comments

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2009

Unfortunately, that sort of thing happens often in the flooring industry. The best thing to do when purchasing a new floor online (other than requesting samples) is to spend some time on the phone with the company, this way you know how easy it is to contact someone there, and a little more about how they conduct business.

Most of the time, though, the major retailers such as ifloor will be willing to work with you on any complaints or issues. It is a shame that you were unable to work this out, and I hope you find a reasonable solution.

If you have any questions, or if there is anything I can help you with, give me a call.
    -Josh