Ifb Digital 6kgs / POOR SERVICE FROM DEALER IN UAE

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have been using an IFB washing Machine used for a very long time in India and I was very satisfied with the services provided by the dealer in my State in Goa.
I purchased a Machine in Dubai UAE where I have been using for the last 2 years and I am very sorry to inform you that the the Service provided by the local Dealer it very very poor.
I have been in touch with them for the last two weeks and until date they have not attended my call nor they bother to answer the call and even if message is left with the operator they do no even call back.
the technicians are not very competent with the job hence resulting in delay and inconvenience to the User.

Kindly assist my Mobile in Dubai is [protected]. you may contact me for more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Jose Manuel

Comments

• Gi
      15th of Jan, 2010

Hi

I am also religious user of IFB. Its been so difficult to fix my IFB. the techs came home and could not figure out what is wrong with the machine the came the first and changed the board later they said that they have to change the motor truly something is wrong somewhere in the system. To get a guy to check my Washing machine seems like i have to take the appointment with him rather he asking me. It took me 1 week to get hold of a guy to check my washing machine. Till i am not able to fix my washing machine.

Classic example of effective customer service in India "My fridge did not work i called Just Dial they immediately put me across 4 service centers then i get call from a mobile not from a land line its was a service guy he said since he called first he will be the one to come check the Fridge. The next day he arrives to my house and checks the fridge and says the defects on the fridge and requests if he can take it to fix it and gives me cost estimate then and there. Ok then he returns the days he promised (after two days).

We must implement policy to fix the retailers to have effective after sales support.

Thanks

Regards

Gideon

• Ju
      17th of Apr, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 0120-2488241 Extn No 2454 or mail on delhi@justdial.com & shakirhussain@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR

13th of Jan, 2014

I was surfing desperately to find where I can buy IFB washing machine because of excellent performance by this machine in India. now i'm afraid to buy upon seeing the responses and after sales service rendered in Dubai.
    shyamsundar

• Rg
      1st of Jun, 2017

I too have same problem.None taking care of it.Here in UAE LuLu was selling this product, eventhough there is no after sales support.We have no idea whether supplier od this product exists in UAE market or not...poor after sale support..I.lost money and space by keeping this product.Performance is also poor compare to other brands in market. DONT BUY..frequently it would reqrd maintenance.