IDtrue.comUseless report and they started to charge me for nothing

Scam, scam, scam. I ordered report from www.idtrue.com, but they took money and provided total crap. This report was really useless, as well as the grammar and language was really poor. I wasn’t happy about it, but these jerks decided to fool me again. They started to steal money from my account. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Wa
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Pi
      Jan 08, 2015

DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY!!! THEY ARE THE WORST!!! I was only trying to find an address of a friend to mail a birthday gift. I have the friends address, but did not know the apartment number. The report never downloaded with any information. I called customer support which was a complete wast of my time!!! I explained I did not receive the report and requested a refund. this was just 10 minutes after signing up with the service on-line. The representative REFUSED to provide a refund. The representative kept me on the call for 45 minutes and repeatedly asked me to re-boot my computer 6 times. I explained to him that after I entered the name of the person I was looking for a page appeared asking me for more credit card information. He just kept asking me to re-set my computer. He said he thought there was a browser problem. I explained to him that I work in IT for a major corporation and that the computer is not the problem, a browser problem " might" cause the information to maybe not download, but a browser will not ask for more credit card information. The representative was the absolute rudest I have ever experienced and refused to get me a manager as I had requested. The most wasted money I have EVER spent!!!