Idrotherapy / Idro Labs / free sample wrinkle creams
I ordered a supposed FREE sample cream and agreed to pay the 4.95 shipping fee only, but instead have been sent two shipments of product charged automatically to my credit card in the amount of 672.70 CDN. How is this legal? We are a couple of senior citizens on fixed income and simply cannot afford this. I never would have ordered the product if I would have known what their costs and terms were. Never again!
More Idrotherapy / Idro Labs Complaints & Reviews
- Idro Labs - charged me extra $90 
- Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan - unauthorised bank deduction 
- Idrotherapy.org - free trial fail 
- Idrotherapy.com - I was scammed
- Idrolabs Ltd. - wrinkle reducer & essence of argan 
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy and argan
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - Unauthorised deduction on a credit card
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - ee-health.com+448000608675 was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - offered 'free' trial... paid p&h and then large sums continued to be taken from my account