Ideeli.com / I will never do business with them again
On December 11th of 2009, I ordered a Nautica coat with an expected ship date of December 28th - January 4th. On January 6th, I hadn't received any shipping notification so I sent an e-mail to their support and was told that the coat would ship in the next 24 to 48 hours and they'd be happy to apply a shipping waiver. I waited another 3 days and sent them another e-mail to which I received a reply that said, "Our warehouse team informs us that this item from your order is unavailable from the manufacturer." Did they not this two days prior when I first inquired? It had practically been one month since I placed my order. They gave me a one-year $25 credit as a "courtesy".
Ideeli fails at the very basic level of a business: supplying products that they advertise.
What upsets me so much is that the coat was a present for my future sister-in-law. How terrible does it look; I say it's coming between x and y dates, oh no wait another 2 days, and oh no, it's not in stock?
I will never do business with them again. A $25 credit does not put a coat in my future sister-in-law's hands.
More Ideeli.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ideeli - Horrible Merchant 
- Ideeli.com - Waste of money, do not buy from them 
- Ideel - Ideel or Ideeli - DON'T PURCHASE
- Ideeli.com - Their &customer service& telephone number is an answering machine that is ignored 
- Ideeli.com - Shopping with Ideeli unless you are willing to risk losing all their money 
- Ideel - I am disappointed
- Ideeli - feel scammed
- Ideeli - I feel scammed!
- Ideeli - Worst business ever
- Ideeli - Very disappointed