Ideal Image / billing

1 palm harbor Clearwater, Florida, United States

hello i'm wesly acosta

"Complaint in reference to services"

im trying to reach out on seeking if I can get help.. I have contact the ideal image of palm harbor for s free cold sculpting treatment Kelly Hoffman was the lady who instructed me about the procedure // she said that im not a ideal candidate for their treatment but that yes she can make a exception so she one of her nurses when an got me all the pictures an everything so far am ok.. the she came to said that this is not a 100% guaranty an the process Is not instant so ok she has offered me 6 section of my body I guess 6 treatment... so I only wanted my lower abdominal areal lower belly part witch is ok to me to be treatment, so she said that the price it would be for 3, 000 some dollar but that she was going to run for a credit approval somehow was accepted so I a only need to [pay for the section treatment 2570.49 witch I only need to gave a do payment for 570.40 I did on march 3/9/2018 we set apt for march 30 2018..

so far was ok. but march 22 I received a letter from credit statement it was not approve I call Kelly let her know that am sorry but need to cancelled the treatment no need to do the treatment for now an she told me that was ok that I can be am been calling this clinic in palm harbor Florida since then for the refund of the money 570.40 an they refuse my call or to refund back the money for the treatment I dint received from them now I don't wanted..

if this is the right email /

pleased help me