ICICI Money2india / icici big cheat

ICICIM2I, they dont have proper system to transfer money to correct bank account.i dont know they say their system transfers the money but they sent money to different bank account and my transaction got rejected because they send it to wrong account number.and the main point is they dont even about these that my transaction got rejected, i have been calling everyday and m telling them to resend it to the correct account number, every day the representative will tell me to right an email.10 days passed already, i did't get my money yet. every customer representative(CR) will say write an email they will respond back to you in 24 hrs, i guarantee they take atleast 48 hrs to reply...even the CR they dont have all the details, they cannot help you at all...it really sucks, Do you know what is the fastest way to get my money back...

Comments

• Ic
      9th of Dec, 2010

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please assist us with your contact details and M2I tracking number at care@icicibank.com. We shall surely get in touch with you at the earliest to solve the issue.Kindly refer "IBGUID: 935892" in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

17th of Oct, 2011

icici money2india, ID: M2N12510496 on 05-10-2011, my transaction got rejected because i send it to incorrect account number, and the main point is they dont even about these that my transaction got rejected, i have been calling everyday and m telling them to resend it to the correct account number, every day the representative will tell me to right an email. 10 days passed already, i did't get my money yet. every customer representative(CR) will say write an email they will respond back to you in 24 hrs, i guarantee they take atleast 48 hrs to reply...even the CR they dont have all the details, they cannot help you at all...it really sucks, Do you know what is the fastest way to get my money back?

regards