Icfai University / Pg Diploma In Project Management / Non refund of my fees

1 India Review updated:

I am Pritpal Singh enrolled to PG Diploma in Project Management on 11/04/2005 with enrollment number9408001126. After enrollment withing month i got admission in AIIA entrance degree course from mumbai.

Immediately i decided to withdraw from the course, so I chased the local center where i have enrolled.But the branch manager Mr.Raj Kumar-ICFAI, Meera Bagh, New Delhi. told me that he can not withdraw or refund money since its controlled by DEAN.Further he told me that he willl speak with dean and i also have to send the e-mail to dean on ssd@icfai.com. I did the correspondence with dean starting on Wed May 31, 2006 but he clearly told me that i can not get the refund as per ICFAI policy. All the correspondence is with me as proof. My question/complaint to NCDRC is that i have not availed the service from ICFAI except collecting materials i have not appeared even in single exam so how the institute can charge me for the service i have not taken and formally requested to withdraw from the course within one month.

Now i need NCRDC to help me and other students from these private universities with non-consumer friendly refund policy.

Thanks & Regards,
Pritpal Singh

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Sep, 2008

hi sir/medam,
    i am Babitha took a program MBA in ICFAI as my enrollment no. is 6010020724458. i have some personal problem with one guy.
    so. kindly dont give any information about me to any one except me.i hope u understood my problem just help me with protecting my enrollment no. by not giving any information like which branch, were, address, etc..i believe u will keep secure and safe ...

thanking u