Hydroponics.eu / no response, no delivery

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

placed order 17 aug. 2009 for a LED lighting fixture, recieved it 26 aug. It failed after 4 hours. Have sent e-mail 26 aug, and have had no response so far. Have tried calling at least 20 times, unable to reach them.

Bu

Comments

• Hy
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Dear Customer,

please note that:

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP has proven to be more popular than anticipated and we are experiencing some delays for which we apologise and thank you for your patience.
    Due to an abnormally high email volume our response may take 2 to 3 business days.

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP supplies 10.000 new customers a year including important istitutions like European Economic Community of Bruxelles with 98% customer satisfaction. (Official Data dec 2008). Customer satisfaction can be checked trough our EBAY GROW SHOP at the following link:

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP only offers support trough official contacts
    NO ANSWERS CAN BE SENT TROUGH FORUMS OR ANY OTHER BOARDS.

You can be assured that any misunderstanding can be easily resolved by our qualified staff.Please contact

Yours sincerely

HYDROPONICS GROW SHOP STAFF

• Mr
      6th of Jan, 2010

THIS LINK THAT THEY HAVE PROVIDED IS FAKE AS THEY HAVE NO ITEMS LISTED AT ALL IN THEIR EBAY SHOP, THIS IS JUST A FRONT TO MAKE IT APPEAR LIKE THEY HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK. ITS A SCAM.!!!

• Ur
      31st of Aug, 2010

Thats true

9th of Nov, 2010

Our main goal is to obtain our clients full satisfaction using their feedback to always to improve the service rendered. We aim to fully satisfy all of our customers with our services and product quality.

Hydroponics web store was founded many years ago, rated the best in the sector by 99, 8% of the numerous fully satisfied customers, carrying out dozens of orders per day.
    According to 97% of our clients, our shipping and handling times are extremely swift. All our orders are shipped via express courier (for example DHL) and ship free of charge to most European countries (orders greater than 150 euro). All shipping can be tracked any moment and insured.

In the event that a shipping order is late, lost or damaged (happens very rarely) the customer needs to follow the following procedure:

- Login into the ‘Myhydro Area’ check the status of your order. If you are not satisfied with the information provided, contact the customer care service immediately at the following address: staff@hydroponics.eu

Our customer care will respond within one working day from your email.

Feel Free to contact our staff at: staff@hydroponics.eu

Sincerely,
    Hydroponics Grow Shop

• Ur
      11th of Nov, 2010

I live in Croatia... They are italians (our neighbours !) It`s the same as work with gipsy, I have all the same troubles as all other cutomers on this topic. DO NOT FORGET ! THEY WILL LIE TO YOU ALL THE TIME ! that`s my friend experience too.

• Bo
      15th of Apr, 2011

I ordered from them a glass product that was broken. package did not have padding, and the fragile sticker. Advised the courier and I did hydroponics.eu complaints. but they believe that their insurance will not cover this. because I would have to open the package in front of the courier and the state of the product is broken and reset broken. Courier not let me open the package before I signed for the package as received. I have sent them numerous emails without a reply. I have made ‚Äč‚Äčthem a complaint with the European Consumer Centre, and I think everyone else should do this same thing. The company is a mere sham, and I certainly recommend them to anyone. not even the worst enemies. I have informed my local credit card company about this company and I'm thinking of making a complaint to the police about this company.

Just read my lips, do not under any circumstances, does not in any event, even if you were the person in distress, do not buy this firmalta anything. Internet is full of negative feedback about this company.

25th of May, 2011

I placed an order for an aeroponix system. Wish I had read this forum earlier. I had to wait for over 2 weeks for the packet. And, when I opened it, all eager to start off, I found real CHEAP stuff, not worth the money that I spent on it. The CD that they sent along was empty and the pump with air stone which was included in my order list was not in the package. When I tried to talk to Catherine online, she said the pump was NOT in my order. Just when I logged in to check that, it was GONE! They pretend to give you discounts. DO NOT BE FOOLED. I paid for the thing and did not receive it, and they had deleted that from my order. I had nothing to prove them otherwise.

25th of May, 2011

There is more, my containers were leaky and when i asked to return the product back, they said they cannot refund, but can repair. I asked them for a collection date. Their website says they have a pick up service, but they denied that. The problem could be fixed, but I didn't pay 500 euro for nothing! And their response time..horrid. Within a day, no way. I've waited for weeks for a response. I was missing a few net pots, a connecting tube and the CD. They did eventually send it though.
    There is a timer included in the kit. Their website says 1min watering every 2hrs during the day and 1 min every 3-4hrs at night. This means, we need approx 10 watering cycles. How do you set up 1ocycles in a timer that has 7 programmes? Mystery!!
    All in all, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEIR SERVICES, THERE MUST BE BETTER ONES OUT THERE. PLEASE LOOK AROUND!

25th of May, 2011

The 2 comments from the hydroponics.eu is revealing! just read thru. In the first one they say 2-3days for email responses and in the next they say within a day! hahahahaha! nice guys. This shows how responsible you are

• Gl
      15th of Sep, 2011

As you can see, Hydroponics.eu is trying to respond by posting "standardized" answers that have been "copy-pasted" in here.

It has been 16 days since I placed my order, and it has NOT been delivered. (FYI: They ship with so called "express" delivery).

4th of Jan, 2012

I ordered from them 2 times. The first time I ordered was for fertilizer. It arrived ok. Next time was a hydro unit. This was not sent when i was told it would be. Ended up waiting 2 weeks longer and then the plastic was cracked and after many, many emails and a couple tries at calling them (never any answer) nothing was resolved. Both orders came in recycled boxes (which I applaud) But don't send it to me in a box that has info of whats inside in big bold letters. Gave up trying to get anything replaced (if not fixed). Do not order from this website. Untrustworthy. As others have said, they will lie to you and not offer any help at all.

11th of Jan, 2012

Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability we kindly require to provide your full name to give us the chance to check what was wrong.

Sincerely
    HYDROPONICS GROWSHOP
    www.hydroponics.eu

• Su
      8th of Dec, 2012

Hello.

I ordered a full telt setup from hydroponics from the website a week ago, what i forgot was to check the website for security so i started searching on google etc for reviews of the site and i read bad after bad review saying that they did not get their stuff etc. so i was afraid i would not get my things, but only after a couple of days i recieved everything and it was outstanding quality! So i would let people know there is no problem with this site, they have extreme fast service.

Regards Happy customer

• Gn
      14th of Apr, 2015

Dont order from Hanna Hydro growshop, I have order 3 weeks ago, tryed to contact them 3 times via mail and 2 times via the website form for contact, no answer at all. Did pay via paypal so now I have done a dispute, 2 min after I got a new mail, same as before that order is placed, have got same mail 3 times now but no tracking number or any mail saying its a delay. I placed same order in anothe company and got mail saying they will ship same day. DONT BUY ANYTHING from Hanna Hydro growshop. I will make a claim so paypal remove this scam-company