Hydroluxe Hydroluxebeauty.com

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 by

Wrinkle cream fraud scam

4.65
PO 77570 592 Sheppard Ave W Dowsnsview Ont, Canada
From what I have deduced this is the same scam as Abella Mayfair scam.

My husband, after viewing a video of two scientists allegedly on the Dragon's Den. Decided that i should give this product a go. Win-win $5 shipping FREE sample. Wife loses wrinkles. Too good to be true right!?

Well, $280 later ... I called Visa to have them reverse the unauthorized charges. Then i had the card cancelled. As it turns out this scam doesn't stop they will continue charging your credit card month after month. So the only out is to do what I did. DON"T take no for an answer from your credit card company. Get through to your credit card security department. THEY should be up to speed on these scams. I can tell you without doubt these companies lie and will NOT resolve the issue. Beware, they will string you along...long enough for more charges to occur. YOU MUST nip this in the bud ASAP.

I am a Computer Tech and did a bit of sleuthing. These characters create a brand and a web page. Produce a misleading but persuasive online campaign. Then once they're called out by enough people. They just start over with a new Brand. They use reputable other brands to endorse their product as they did in our case with CBC's Dragon's Den. Another scam is with a Costco survey.

Very annoying because my bank although they backed me up can't block scammers. Can't or won't? Google still takes their campaign money. And even CBC, a tax supported media company whose own good name is dragged about may do little to stop them. Why big corporations look the other way annoys me., .. so does the fact that my husband thinks I'm too wrinkly.

More info:
BBB File Opened: 01/09/2016

Alleged people behind the scam
Mr. Carlo Buenaventura, Client Manager
Ms. Mary Pullido, Client Manager
Principal: Mr. Paul Redan
Monroe Acosta

It appears this product is made by the same company that manufactures Reversaderm, Abella Mayfair, RejuvaEssence, LumaEssence TruBelleza, Skin Opulent, and several other brands.
Alternate Business Names

All Skin Today
Cellvia
Vskin Active
Pearl Skin Today
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

A  17th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Absolute scammers. They will charge your credit card for items you didn't order then when you demand your money back they basically tell you it's too bad because they shipped you said product, it's on it way, and they don't do refunds.
Do not order anything from these aholes
A  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I too was scammed by this so called company. A simple charge of 3.95 was to be applied to my credit card for shipping and handling for a free product, however they billed me 272.00 dollars, and refuse to refund me, there must be a way to stop these people, I have read several reviews regarding this same product, any advise ??
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes

Subject: Order Confirmation #1207811 - Instant Wrinkle Control
Subject: Order Confirmation #1207818 - Ultimate Moisture
To: "My Dung Nguyen"
Received: Friday, April 21, 2017, 2:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... />
Je ne peux pas envoyer a l'adresse du courriel support@hydroluxebeauty.com car je fais un reply et la réponse est E/Mail Failure.

je fais des recherches pour trouver votre courriel, C'est Introuvable.

je dois prendre ce comment text pour envoyer mon courriel :

Voici mon Message:

J'essaie ces 2 ( deux ) produits seulement et je ne veux pas devenir votre abonnement.

N'envoyez pas d'autre produit si je ne demande pas.

Je n'accepte pas qu'on charge sur ma carte de credit sans ma propre Commande.

Montréal, le 22 - 04 - 2017

Merci

Nguyen thi my dung
A  10 hrs 45 mins ago by    0 Votes
I got scammed too. Apparently, according to my credit card company, what this type of company does is lure you in with the "free sample", pay only shipping, for which they need your credit card. The very FINE print somewhere in all of this is that unless you tell them you didn't like the product within 14 days, they will charge your credit card for the full amount of the product, which in my case was around $260. I was told by the credit card company to call this company and tell them to cancel my account, and to get cancellation numbers so they can back me up and block any future charges to the card. While I was at it, I told the agent I talked to at this scam company that I knew it was a scam, that I most certainly did NOT want the product and that I would return it. He repeatedly said that I had to let them know within 14 days. I said you KNOW this is a scam and I know this is a scam and I want my cancellation numbers and a refund. I also said, I pity you having this job because I am going to bet you get many many calls like this every day. He finally said he could give me a refund of half. I called the credit card company that had alerted me to this, told them the cancellation numbers and told them about the refund. They were a bit surprised about the partial refund, and so was I when I saw it come through on my card! So I am still out $120, feel pretty foolish, but lesson learned! If it sounds too good to be true it is, and always read the very fine print. This is how they make money!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree