Hydroderm / Scam and lies

I used to use a lot of products from Hydroderm. I used to always order online and never had a problem up until now. Off lately I had ordered for a product that was supposed to be a free trial I had to only pay for the shipping and handling. That sounded like a good deal to me so I ordered for the free trial. After a month when I received the free trial and I was told that I would be charged certain amount and if I was not willing to pay I had to return to the FREE SAMPLE. Isn't that weird? Why should you pay for a free sample or return it, it is supposed to be free and returning it also costs money doesn't it. What a rip off! I am very disappointed with Hydroderm. I will never order anything from them again and make sure that none of my family members order from them too.

Comments

• El
      23rd of Oct, 2015

I agree with this review of hydroderm...I received an email disguised as if from costco. It offered a free gift for completing an online survey> a month later i was charged a ridiculous sum of over $170 usd for this free gift, they then had the nerve to continue sending and charging me for more product i never ordered> this is very sneaky and underhanded way of doing business> hydroderm used costco to trick consumers it is reputable>

8th of Jan, 2016

On 28th November, was on facebook and an ad came up with free trail of products which at the time was Estee Lauder, after answering questionnaire up popped Hyrdoderm. Was required to give c/c details for postage around 9aud. FOOL. The said FREE product arrived with no paperwork etc. Then on 1st January my c/c was debited with aud $ 163.63. I find this exceptionally fraudulent and totally misleading. How do I go about getting a refund and stopping this incorrigible company for ripping other people off. I have not touched this hideous product.