Hydra Skin Sciences / was to be a free trial

Bluffdale, UT, US Review updated:

I requested the Allegro only and did not agree to the 2 Brio products. I received all 3 and was charged shipping for all 3. I tried to cancel because I haven't noticed a difference while using and was given an extension to do so. I called back again today to cancel and was given RMA# told that I must return all 3 products within 30 days from today 3/20 or be charged $109.00 per month. Why must I return free trial products?? I also declined the Brio products in the beginning but they were sent anyway.

So
Mar 20, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 29, 2017

please do not send me any more of your product.I will return them unopened.
    i just wanted to try it and i rally dont see any difference
    I repeat do not send me any more It was a free trial .I wanted to try the Allegro and you sent me 2 Bio products and I charged for shipping for all 3 .

Carol Williams
    12850 W St. Rd. [protected] Forest Lane
    Davie, Florida 33325
    ph. [protected]

• Ca
      Apr 29, 2017

Why are you charging people $103 00 ? all we wanted was to try the free sample.

Not because you our bank card # that gives you the right to charge what ever you feel like charging.
    We are senior citizens on fixed incomes so do not waste time sending me any more because as I said before I will return your product .I have also notified my bank not to send you any more of my money.
    I ordered 1 thing and you sent me 3 and charged me shipping for something I did not order