Hydra Skin Sciences / allegro, brio day serum and brio night serum lotions

unknown, United States Review updated:

On February 27, 2017 I ordered free samples of all three lotions and paid the shipping and handling charges at that time. Today, 3/10/17 my debit card was charged another $103.00. I called customer service and a man with a foreign accent kept informing me that I agreed to purchase this product or return it within 14 days. I saw NOTHING when I ordered this product that stated I was agreeing to another purchase or that I would be charged $103.00 after 14 days. That being said, I just ordered the free samples on 2/27/17 which was only 11 days ago. I told him that I did not want to receive another shipment and that they are not to take anymore money from my account and he acknowledged that they would not charge me anymore. I feel that the $103.00 should be put back into my account, as I did not agree to pay that amount.
Li
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

Mi
  10th of Mar, 2017
Dear Linda
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same thing as am I. I would like to tell you what I did I shut down all activity on my credit card if it is a debit card I advise you to get you bank to do the same. Send their product back certified mail to have proof that it was received and order a complaint form from the Better Business Bureau. When you get your complaint form add a copy of your postal confirmation with the complaint. The BBB explained that this is the best way to get your money returned if there is any chance of that.

Mike Brown
Boulder, Montana
Bl
  10th of Mar, 2017
I got duped the same way. I saw their advertisement about a "FREE" sample. Pay only the shipping for $4.95. So I did look and read through to see if there was ANY fine print, that after I received my sample that I would be charge additional money. THERE WASN'T!!. So today 3-07-17 I get a notice on my phone that there's been a large withdrawal in the amount of $103.00. I didn't get to address it until 3-10. That's when I noticed another charge in the amount of $109.00 pending for 3-10-17. Its through the same company. HydraSkinSciences.com I called 855-521-5151. A rep named Alex pretty much gave me the same story. That I was suppose to notify them 14 days or less to cancel. Really? There was NO STATEMENT stating anything but just pay the shipping. Believe me I looked. These guys are frauds. They mislead you into believing you are just getting samples. I will be contacting my bank and reporting them as well as filing a complaint with the BBB. That's $212 for what? To be taken advantage of? This company should be ashamed of themselves. Their advertisements are lies and they knowingly mislead you and LIE. Cause I'm not stupid. I did read very carefully. And I have had this sample for a WEEK! A WEEK Not 14 days. I'm so angry right not!!
Ta
  13th of Mar, 2017
Same here, I am on the phone with them right now, talking to Mike Johnson ( don't think that is his name). He said he would reduce the $20.00 restocking fee for $10.00, can you believe this. I said no and told him I was I the middle of posting comments about their company. I said, how would you like the posting to end, I want all my money refunded. Also brought up how they used famous people to sell their product without their permission on Facebook. Still on hold.
Facebook is my next call. Almost a half an hour into this call. Still on hold, they love playing games. Ok, sending all products back, no restocking charge and money returned.
Ta
  13th of Mar, 2017
After 45 minutes with threats of reporting them to consumers protection agency, etc., I talked them into refunding my money and sending back their products without a restocking fee. They put me on hold many times hoping I would hang up, but I knew they would give in when I mentioned their fraudulent advertisement. Do not give in and keep on repeating the consumers protection agency and putting your experiences with the company on the Internet. The products I am talking about are brio and allegro. Hydra skin sciences
De
  14th of Mar, 2017
I have just had the exact experience. Completely fraudulent. I do intend to contact the consumer protection agency. How do they get away with this stuff?

Hydra Skin Sciences Logo Hydra Skin Sciences