Hutch / Worst customer care and network service

I am having Hutch prepaid account in Bangalore and facing lot of problems. I have validity for another 5 months and i have sufficient balance. But still when i make a outgoing call it says I don't have sufficient balance. If i call my mobile no from another phone i got message "My no is temporarily disconnected".

I tired of calling Hutch care for past 1 hour and i am not able to get line and get clarify my problem.

Worst and worst service.

A  10th of May, 2007 by
I wanted to use internet on my blackberry vodafone so i call up hutch customer care and they tell me to callup blackberry dept . When i call them up they tell me yes definitely internet will work on your phone but callup customer care again and activate hutch access first.

I call customer care at hutch and they tell me yes definitely hutch access will work on your prepaid card even if you are using blackberry vodafone.

so i activate the service by typing act ha199(info given by them) and i receive a msg you dont have minimum balance, so the next day i refill for 500 and i activate the service(199 get deducted from my account). After many tries i am not able to surf so i call them up again for help and guess what they tell me.

Next day i call up customer care to ask for a refund of 199 as the service was of no use to me and i had only activated it because the customer service people had told me that it would work.

THEY HAD GIVEN ME WRONG INFORMATION - Not only was i told that i will not get a refund i was also told rudely that i had never ever contacted customer care before this and that i was a liar and i would get no refund.

I also made a complaint about this customer care person at hutch center.

Mr Bhatt at Hutch is the worst customer service person i have come across in my entire life.

I will also make complaint about this to telecom authorities as this is a really weird way of cheating customers.

A  4th of Jul, 2007 by
I am using prepaid hutch connection. GPRS was enabled for which I haven't asked at all. And my account balance began to reduce. When I inquired the Hutch customer care about this they were saying that since I am accessing net this happened. But i didn't use GPRS.

Later I asked them to deactivate it and i too did the procedure what they said for deactivating GPRS. Within 24hrs it has to be deactivated. But nothing happened. Its almost 3 days... Now also my balance is getting reduced.

Finally I got irritated and have switched off my mobile. Even if I switch on my mobile balance is getting deducted.

They are not responding properly.
A  14th of Jul, 2007 by
I am using prepaid hutch connection. I had opted for DND service on the Hutch Site. Inspite of that i receive promotional calls from all sorts of banks during my working hours, which is very disturbing.

Is there any toll free no. for Prepaid where i can talk to Customer Service Exe. & lounge my complaint.