Hutch / Worst customer care and network service

1 India Review updated:

I am having Hutch prepaid account in Bangalore and facing lot of problems. I have validity for another 5 months and i have sufficient balance. But still when i make a outgoing call it says I don't have sufficient balance. If i call my mobile no from another phone i got message "My no is temporarily disconnected".

I tired of calling Hutch care for past 1 hour and i am not able to get line and get clarify my problem.

Worst and worst service.

Comments

• As
      10th of May, 2007

I wanted to use internet on my blackberry vodafone so i call up hutch customer care and they tell me to callup blackberry dept . When i call them up they tell me yes definitely internet will work on your phone but callup customer care again and activate hutch access first.

I call customer care at hutch and they tell me yes definitely hutch access will work on your prepaid card even if you are using blackberry vodafone.

so i activate the service by typing act ha199(info given by them) and i receive a msg you dont have minimum balance, so the next day i refill for 500 and i activate the service(199 get deducted from my account). After many tries i am not able to surf so i call them up again for help and guess what they tell me.

NO SIR HUTCH ACCESS WILL NOT WORK ON YOUR BLACKBERRY DEVICE YOU WILL HAVE TO SWITCH TO POST PAID.

Next day i call up customer care to ask for a refund of 199 as the service was of no use to me and i had only activated it because the customer service people had told me that it would work.

THEY HAD GIVEN ME WRONG INFORMATION - Not only was i told that i will not get a refund i was also told rudely that i had never ever contacted customer care before this and that i was a liar and i would get no refund.

I also made a complaint about this customer care person at hutch center.

Mr Bhatt at Hutch is the worst customer service person i have come across in my entire life.

I will also make complaint about this to telecom authorities as this is a really weird way of cheating customers.

Regards,
    AHT

4th of Jul, 2007

I am using prepaid hutch connection. GPRS was enabled for which I haven't asked at all. And my account balance began to reduce. When I inquired the Hutch customer care about this they were saying that since I am accessing net this happened. But i didn't use GPRS.

Later I asked them to deactivate it and i too did the procedure what they said for deactivating GPRS. Within 24hrs it has to be deactivated. But nothing happened. Its almost 3 days... Now also my balance is getting reduced.

Finally I got irritated and have switched off my mobile. Even if I switch on my mobile balance is getting deducted.

They are not responding properly.

• Sn
      14th of Jul, 2007

I am using prepaid hutch connection. I had opted for DND service on the Hutch Site. Inspite of that i receive promotional calls from all sorts of banks during my working hours, which is very disturbing.

Is there any toll free no. for Prepaid where i can talk to Customer Service Exe. & lounge my complaint.