Hunter Warfield / Customer Service or lack thereof
I found myself listed on a debt with another person and when I called Hunter Warfield to discuss payment options and how they were going about charging the other person they said it didn't matter and my only option would be to pay the entire debt and then sue him. I set up a short term payment plan and when they withdrew money outside of the agreement, I called to get it fix. My collections officer has been avoiding my calls, hanging up on me, and putting me on hold for long periods of time. I have had other agents tell me she will call me back, with no returned calls and there is still no resolution to the situation.
More Hunter Warfield Complaints & Reviews
- Hunter Warfield - rudeness and attitude; bad customer service 
- Hunter Warfield - rude associates, bad collection practices 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassment 
- Hunter Warfield - collection 
- Hunter Warfield - harassing calls w/a contract with them, trying to receive more money.
- Hunter Warfield Inc. - Attitude and rudeness
- Hunter Warfield - Debt collection scam, don't hire them because people will know it is a scam
- Hunter Warfield - Incompetent and Unprofessional Ethics
- Hunter Warfield - No acct w/them, they keep calling