Hunter Warfield / Collections

US Review updated:

Love how all the employees of HW come on and try to defend what they do. It's ok you have to make a living but you don't have to try and be something you are not. I filed suit against Mid America Apartments and HW this last week NOV 2012 - let's see how interested they are in paying for an attorney in SC. Bet you the cost is more than the incorrect bill they sent me. I sent in my letter of dispute and the idiots from HW sent me a bill. Nothing to address the dispute I filed for breech of contract and failure to proide goods and services as agreed. Good news is I feel so strongly about the issues with the billing that even if they win I win - cause they will never see a dime and will still be out of pocket for the legal bills. I can wait the time for the credit to clear since my family does not believe in credit - we pay for what we get - sure you can say it might effect me when I need to rent a place - not true if you walk in and pay the years rent in full - you can't be stopped for any reason when you have the money. I could also pay them tomorrow but at this point it is the principle of the issue of not paying something I do not owe.

Comments

• Th
      Dec 06, 2012

AGREED! I don't worship at the alter of FICO score either. I put more than 20% down on my house nobody even mentioned credit check, I did manual underwriting. I don't have a credit card. I pay cash and I use perkstreet debit card (awesome cashback) and a credit union. I live debt free but the house, it's on schedule to payoff in 2.5 years. People just don't know these things. I learned all this good stuff from Dave Ramsey. Google him and check out his radio show.

Jul 29, 2013

Dave at Hunter Warfield is the biggest idiot on the face of the earth... He's probably a high school nerd that manipulates finally because he collects debt... lol... One day he's gonna mess with the wrong person and change careers out of fear! lol... Go to hell Dave at Hunter Warfield... You're the biggest loser

• Ra
      Oct 20, 2014

Yes, they can't verify my bill either. Why would I pay a bill that they can't mail or verify. My former apartment complex said it is the wrong amount. They are very unprofessional, disgusting, and belittle clients. They had all my contact information but waited a year to put it on my credit report. These people are sick.