HUL pure it water filter / Faulty device
I purchased a battery set for my water filter in Nov 08, and fitted it in March 09. After using the device for 4 months and filtering approximately 2000 lit of water, neither the battery showed the color change nor it was filtering water properly as there were deposits in the lower chamber. on complaining to the dealer, he changed the battery against a charge of 365 rupees, and denied the free replacement, accepting the fact that the device is faulty. He assured me that he will send the device to headquarter and ask for free replacement. after a months waiting both headquarter at Jaipur, Mr Reetesh Mathur, and the dealer M/s Rathor agencies, Bikaner denied that there is no any policy of free replacement. If the device is faulty, u have to purchase another device.
Is it right? I'm complaining in consumer court, as this is the only way now.
Dr M P Tiwari
Nokha ( Rajasthan)
More HUL pure it water filter Complaints & Reviews
- Pureit - Water Purifier - Very very very poor service 
- pure it water purifier - customer id required as bill missed
- Hindustan Unilever / Pureit Water - No replacement for my Tab 
- pureit - NO PROBLEM IN AFTER SALES SERVICE
- pureit - water stinks 
- PureItWater - terrible quality
- pureit - detective battery replacement
- pureit - bill not received, taste of water is not good
- pureit - Reliance digital has provided broken Pureit water filter 
- Pureit Water Filter - Poor service