Hughesnet.com / fraudulent services
Since Direcway became Hughesnet.com I have nothing but complaints to the company. Couldn't get on line, Couldn't send mail, dial-up speed. I even tried up-grading to new, faster router and pro service plan $20 more a month and I get freeze ups and slowest speed I ever had. I won't pay $69 a mon. for dial-up I can get for $10 a mon. I am changing services, however I live in a village of 350 people and only another satellite will be available I am going to try Wild Blue. Wish me luck.
More Hughesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.