Hp Pl4260n / hp plasma lawsuit
Hp plasma tv pop of death - product design flaw
Mr. Hurd I am writing to vehemently complain about the quality of hp plasma tv's. After communicating with an assembling group of similar consumers with the same failure of their hp plasma tv's, it is clear that a product wide recall should have happened years ago.
The issue is that a high % of the plasma tv's you profitted from in the last several years have failed with loud pop, followed by a black screen. All of us have been frustrated by customer service that wants over $600 to maybe fix the problem.
Frankly, from my experience with your products, I have no reason to trust a pay up front maybe from your company
We are prepared to take this issue to the board of directors and initiate a class action lawsuit if necessary.
More Hp Pl4260n Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive