HP Gas / HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad!

1 India Review updated:

We have facing the delay gas supply for past one year. We have 2 cylinders connection at Adyar, Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA Branch. But every time I will get the cylinder after empty of the both cylinders. I think they are booked in our name and sales it to black. And the booking systems also very bad. They are speaking language also very bad!!!

Sh

Comments

Ma
  4th of Jul, 2007

In Mumbai some of the Gas Agencies of HP are very bad in shapes. The complaint/Suggestion registers are kept for the sake of formalities. There is no control of the HP administration over the agencies. Booking system is shabby. The complaints are redressed. The staff in some of the Agencies is adamant. Some of the Agencies such as Kshitij Gas Agency in Goregaon (East), Mumbai is a good example of the poorest administered gas agency I ever visited. Daily the office is crowded and one has to visit the office at least three to four times to get the gas cylinder.

La
  16th of Sep, 2007

we are not getting the gas in time

Pr
  27th of Sep, 2007

am from bangalore...here Maruthi Agenices is there... in Madevpura... here those guys are doing very very bad...booking and delivery... because.. each and every cylinder they are selling to black market.... like Rs.500 to 600.. anytime its available.. so need to take action to this supplier... its thank ful for our area people...

thanks
for public
prakash.

Ha
  26th of Dec, 2007

This is mal practice made by the deler and as well as company, oter wise why no one hearing about the complains on them, at berhampur plenty of cylender available in black but for the customer opt for booking system are not getting in time, what the time frame for booking and delevery of cyclender, we couldnot under stnad till today, nor any notice or system is displayed at deler point.

Nc
  19th of Jul, 2008

I have registored for a new LPG gas connection in Nerul Sec-20, Navi mumbai.
And weating nos is 335, Please provide me a new connection as early as possible.

Thanks
N C Mohanty

Ro
  3rd of Jun, 2009

I had requested for second gas connection on April 2008 but till date I have not recieved it.

I had made the request at maruthi gas agency ( HSR)
Booking ID: 2112
Customer ID:618722

Aa
  14th of Jul, 2010

hello sir this is the complaint about te delay in deliver o the cyinder.

i booked the cylinder on 28.o6.10.they told me that they will deliver within in a week.but till now they didn't do it.everytime they are repeating the same and also they are not producing my bill too.the service is very bad.plz consider my compliant and take action.

Booking No:322
Customer ID :621149
Agency:Savitha gas agency, Adambakkam, chennai

thanks
A.Anbuselvam

Je
  6th of Aug, 2013

hello sir this is the complaint about te delay in deliver o the cylender.

i booked the cylinder on 30.o7.13.they told me that they will deliver within in one an two days.but till now they didn't do it. everytime they are repeating the same and also they are not producing my bill too.the service is very bad.plz consider my compliant and take action.